New game suggestion

I’d love to see a new tab on modules call it the skills tab or something, and in that tab list all the skills that affect that module directly and indirectly ie Rigging skills, engineering skills, gunnery/missile skills etc

I know they have it on skills and what modules that skill/level of skill allows but it would be useful to see it on the modules themselves

1 Like

That’s what Pyfa is for…

1 Like

In before “third party tools, we should have this in game”

bumped this into Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

Sounds like a “Synergy” tab or “Affected by” tab. Not a terrible idea tbh.

1 Like

And there is a reason its not. This game would be unberable if ccp didnt allow 3rd party devs to come up with what they didnt.

Thanks for putting it in the right area i wasnt really sure where to put it.

I’ve been playing this game for a little while and honestly apart from old 3rd parties like EveMon I’m very unaware of any 3rd parties, maybe CCP needs to make a list of approved 3rd parties if they aren’t going to incorporate what those 3rd parties can do.

As long as someone follows the rules etc, anyone can make a 3rd party app.

Ccp isnt going to endorse or publicly embrace any particular 3rd party app.

However eve wiki has a list, some may work, some may not

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Third-party_tools

3 Likes

Already exists!

Go to the fitting window of your ship where you have the module, then open the attributes of the module to see attributes that are positively affected (green) or negatively affected (red) by your skills and other modules.

For example the damage modifier of this 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II on my Tempest Fleet Issue is affected by the following skills and ship bonuses:

Pyfa has an even better breakdown with the exact numbers if you’re interested in that, but the game already does a good job of quickly showing you how your attributes are affected.

3 Likes

ok thats pretty close to what i was looking for and it tells me what skills i already have that will affect each attribute and dont get me wrong this is really good info it tells me what skills i need to train more. I was also looking for a list of skills that i dont have that would affect a module.