New mysterious TRIGLAVIAN structure to be introduced to New Eden? Hidden clues for us to uncover?

You mean… a new region - region? As in a region with constellations and solar systems?

Well as in when one planet is destroyed, it begins a new region, yeah pretty much.

Fancy a new constellation? Get extinguishing those suns!

Nope. We know what the stellar accelerator looks like and the new structure is not it. The stellar accel is very different from what we see here. My bet is on a new dock-able station. And if it’s not dock-able for us, then it’s dock-able for the trigs. Like forward operating bases. Maybe we will see some new kind of triglavian invasions, this time with stations. Or maybe they will just introduce the trigs as the 5’th (6’th) race, but the 5’th playable one and they will have their own space and their own stations, like the Gallente, Caldari, Minmatar and Amarr have. Maybe it’s just plain and simple and awesome like that.

I have been of the opinion thats how they have been moving.

There was talk of getting standings with them recently, did that come to anything?

1 Like

Standings with the triglavins? As far as I know, no. The triglavians show up in the factions tab, but they have 0 solar systems and 0 stations. And no matter how many of them you kill, be it in regular space, abyssal space or the flashpoint sites, your stadings with them don’t go down. And they don’t go up if you ally with them and fight against concord either. I think the flaspoint sites were a first step. And after they will introduce the new trig region with these tations, the mechanic will be just like for the other empires and you will grow or lose standing towards them.

1 Like

So… someone finally notices the station… Bravo, mister Adrian! Bravo!

an new region? like the drone regions introduced a while ago? drones don’t have standings.

it’s eidetic memory. with an i. like this: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/eidetic

I just tole ye, I aint got a erratic memory

5 Likes

-an- erratic. with an -an-

Doesn’t this sort of thing belong in the Player Fiction category? Or are you guys serious?

2 Likes

Erotic?

Wink ah I getcha now

#freetheerotica1 !

The flaggers just prove my point

3 Likes

well the info is off an official poster from ccp and the thing is question may be a real in-game thing. so why player fiction? i think it is well placed within this category.

Surely you don’t actually believe that structure is triglavian? Also, with all the weird structure models they have for mission pockets, why would you even think it was a station? Just because it looks kinda big?

i didn’t say anything about the drone regions. i just said a new region. but since you brought it into discussion - yes, something like the drone regions. but with triglavian stations and triglavian navy. i think the triglavians already have enough lore to them and enough game mechanics are in place, that ccp could introduce a new region with a new empire - the triglavian empire.

you are right. so far, it’s only speculation. but why put an unknown and new station in a poster posted on the first page of the launcher? they did introduce new skins in the past and made devblogs and announcements about it, but they didn’t make posters about them and when they did, they didn’t include such an obvious clue. in this case, why not just post the skinned gilas in a random abyssal environment, or a random wormhole environment? it would have been much simpler. i think there is something to this poster…

I envy your faith in CCP. Truly I do.

EVE online has been workin for almost 17 years now, without a day off. do you know of any other service with that kind of a track record? and don’t tell me about the banking SWIFT, that does a few simle things and is regularly shut down for checks and maintenance.
so why wouldn’t i have faith in ccp?

Triglavien Titan incoming. The only one with HAW like tracking in its guns…

that looks more like a citadel…