New mysterious TRIGLAVIAN structure to be introduced to New Eden? Hidden clues for us to uncover?

any update on this? are we getting a new region with triglavian citadels or not?

New region, new solar systems, new triglavian citadels (yes, that is a triglavian citadel in the poster), new police system, triglavians instead of CONCORD - they will protect you based on your standings with them. A few new ore and mineral types (the recent mineral nerf was done to make room for these new ones), a few new ships, mostly industrial, all triglavian and a few new skillbooks. Also a triglavian mission arc.
Don’t ask me how I know, just screen-shot this post before it’s taken down.

1 Like

Also there is this mysterious new string in the client. “Test faction for Trig standings”.

IMHO it will be a skin. People have been asking for upwell skins.

The structure is definitely not Triglavian based on the number of windows, Triglavian almost completely lack windows.

Based on the shape and several characteristics pointed out previously is almost certain just an Amarrian station of some sort.

Nah. It is not nearly shiny or ostentatious enough to be one of ours.

Actually the Rogue Drones do have standings, I have a couple characters who did some Rogue Drone Exploration sites and they incurred negative standings with Rogue Drones. However the Diplomacy skill made the Rogue Drones positive to this character.

And no Diplomacy skill on this character.

2 Likes

So them rogue drones hug your first character but soot the other? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, both characters incurred the same negative standing hit but having the Diplomacy skill max trained on the Female character made a big difference in standings.

2 Likes

Yes I know how it works. I was joking in reference to some NPCs like the hisec mining NPCs acting based on standings, if you have low they call in the response fleet immediately and if you are in good standings they might even help you out I think only against NPCs, at least that is what I read as I have no personal experience. Obviously the rogue drones always attack you no matter what but thought crack a joke about it anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is counterintuitive that CCP added these standings with no real way to repair them.

1 Like

Yeah, the actual important standings pertain to the Factions that control High Sec systems, like Concord Assembly.

Now if a player chooses to gain standings with Blood Raiders or Serpentis Pirate Factions, they will incur negative standings with Concord which can’t be repaired, thus eventually cutting off access to a section of the game.

I have learned to accept that Eve has some unfinished edges that CCP will never get around to fixing - the pirate faction standings (and Concord standings losses) is one of those things. I am more perplexed by the recent addition of new faction standings that have the exact same problem. Why would CCP bother to add something like that in an obviously useless form?

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll release a big expansion with Epic Arcs for those Factions.

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.