New Ore Changes

If this is your position, then even your originally proposed idea wouldn’t have merit, since “market will adjust the prices”. So… okay?

But that’s not really the issue that CCP is trying to address here. It’s directed more towards impacting the proliferation of Capitals, which has caused the game to stagnate immensely. We’re not just talking about some krabbing Dominixes.

Then we might as well get ourself a spreadsheet and cookie clicker on the side. This way we can play EVE without playing inconvenient mini-game of EVE UI.

Are you trying to get a point across? You’re failing.

The most price-reducing thing is massive botting caused by mining mechanics being as stupid as lock and click. Remove/reduce this - and non-botters will see much more money for a little bit more efforts.

1 Like

Yes. And I’m saying just adding a mini-game would just result in people botting the mini-game.
I’m surprised you’re not able to keep up with the discussion…

1 Like

You just go for assumption that if somebody gets a working bot, everybody instantly gets one. That’s not how botting works. Otherwise nobody would use bots to begin with.

No. I never said this, and you’re trying to attack an argument I haven’t made.

In the same way that not everyone bots right now, but bots do cause an impact. The same ■■■■ will happen. Do try to keep up.

1 Like

Argument You haven’t made, you say?

Yes. And bots will stay. The question is “how many”.
Just because some dudes know how to pick locks doesn’t mean that locks are outright useless.

It doesn’t matter “how many”. To ask that question is to miss the point entirely.
The point is that they exist, and their existence causes an impact in the game.

It does.
Let’s say we have a vending machine that gives you ordered stuff every time you push button, even without putting money in it.
And then we have a vending machine that gives you same stuff every time you push button and hit it just right in just the right place.
Which one will lose it’s contents faster?

Perfect systems do not exist. It doesn’t mean that we should just Ben Dover and accept it.

Oh my god.

Look kid. Your proposal was “let’s make a minigame that’ll boost your mining”.
I told you that it can easily be botted and would just cause more of the same problems that the changes being made now were intended to fix.

And now your entire argument is “well not everyone is going to bot it, so it’s okay!”
Please take a moment to think about how dumb that is, especially given that CCP is actually trying to REDUCE the amount of ore mined and minerals available.

My proposal was to increase cycle 4x for SAME YIELD.
Then add mini-game that multiplies it by 0.2 temporarily.

But off course, it’s easier to fight arguments you pull out of your nether regions.

Oh my god.

It’s like you can’t even read.

Congrats, now with your item, players have to sit there repeatedly playing your dumb mini-game to earn half the ore, while bots, that all run on their own without input, just keep going along not caring because they run for hours without tiring.

I literally said this in my first response to your crap idea.

You are still trying to sell me the bull that if somebody gets a working bot, game is over and market is dead set.
It’s not like you can’t even read. It’s like you are paid to ignore the reading.

Ok, so at this point. I’ve gathered:

1. you’re just realizing your idea is bad, but unwilling to accept it
  2. instead of admitting it, you’re just gonna revert back to the “well not everyone is gonna bot” / slippy slopebullshit

My mistake in believing you were competent enough to realize how dumb your idea was. I’ll be sure not to make that mistake the next time I see you.

Ok, so at this point, I’ve gathered:

1. You are just realizing your argument is bad, but unwilling to accept it.
  2. Instaed of admitting it, you are just gonna revert back to the “well they’ll come up with bot eventually, it will be instantly distributed to all people who ever used bots and nothing will be changed, except for players not being able to watch their netflix”
    My mistake in believing you were competent enough to realize how dumb your ■■■■■■■■ of absolutes was. I’ll be sure not to make that mistake the next time I see you.

The whole reason for a lot of the mining changes over the last year has been to combat AFK/BOT mining.

As most knows that in the EULA it states that boting and use of scripts breaks the terms of the agreement.

And as some understand its hard to confirm theses without major data collection and analyzing to capture players using these.

So CCP have added Trig patrols that will kill AFK and most bot ships, they have even made it so that these ships will instant warp to Astroid fields to try and catch bot ships before their DS scripts detect them and launches the escape scripts.

So adding a minigame that in effect adds a bot, would be going against everything CCP have been trying to fix over the last year.

Isn’t that just like ##### with extra steps ?

Rick and Morty

Did your stupid hyperscam channel go to the wall again and this is why you’re suddenly here again? You are a true moron. Gj.

Hyperscam? I am not even using Hypernet, lass.
I think you mistook me for someone else.