New Player Lf Corp

Hello! I’ve tried getting into eve a few times over the years but i’ve never stuck with it. I’ve never lasted too long so i’m still fairly lost when it comes to this game. I’m hoping to find a noob friendly corp that is willing to help teach me the ropes. I’m ok with trying pretty much anything really. PvP, mining, missions, etc.

2 Likes

have you thought about wh space?

1 Like

I’m not sure what all happens there. I would be fine with learning though.

1 Like

Pm me in game and we can talk more

1 Like

You didn’t mention your TZ, so if you are USTZ, then read on :slight_smile:
COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

New player friendly we are. We have miners, Ratters, industry guys and some PvP types. We like helping out new folks so if you are interested in Null Sec stop by our channel and chat with us!

1 Like

Are you interested in Faction Warfare?

Sorry it took so long to reply i had some personal issues come up. Yes i am interested in faction warfare.

1 Like

That’s ok! We’re all busy with real life sometimes :slight_smile: It always comes first

If you’re interested in faction warfare feel free to check Aideron Robotics out here:

Hello @Rajirr_Hakaari,

EVE is a unique gaming experience that can either leave you burning on the inside to play, expand, explore…or confused as hell while rage quitting before you even get a chance to be a player.

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. Come take a closer look at who and what we are to EVE content. Teaching is at the forefront of everything we do in game, but with that said we are drivers of better content.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hey Rajirr,
We seem to be a great fit of what your looking for. If you’re looking for a PVP/PVE corp with an easy way to gain ISK, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We have excellent ratting systems. We are part of the GOTG coalition and have pvp roams multiple times a day if you wish to join them. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy, we have very profitable moons to mine for great isk/hr and the pvp is fun if you want to join that. We are also 1-3 jumps out from 2 major trade hubs. This means that you can get cheap ships and focus on ratting, PVP or whatever you wish. We’re a pretty laid back and knowledgeable group that get stuff done. It would be easy to get you up to speed and get you pvping and ISK earning in no time. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions.

Hey Rajirr

Not sure if you’ve found a corp yet or not? I’m at work so can’t tell.

I’m in the process of setting up a new High Sec Mining & Industry corp. I’m looking to launch it proper over the weekend, and if you want more info have a read of our corp recruitment ad.

We’re a very new player friendly corp - we provide ships, mods and skills for new players to get you going, and most importantly, advice.

Should also state, everything in corp is non-mandatory. It’s your time, so corp won’t be telling people how to spend it with required ops, CTA’s or any of that rubbish.

If you want to get in touch either contact me ingame or pop onto the discord.

Hey mate,
If you’re still looking for a Corp to join or to see if we have what you’re after - drop us a message in our pub *Spectral Public". Look forward to hearing from you.

Here is a link to our forums post as well with some handy info for you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.