New Player looking for an Indy focused corp

Hiya,

I’m quite new to the eve online game and have a bit of interest in the industrial side of eve online. I am an alpha clone but i do have acess to discord. I am looking for something pretty chill but would also try to help me understand the complexity of eve online. Hope everyone is having a great day!
Cheers,

Join EVE University - the premier learning community for EVE Online.

Free skillbooks, mentor program, free newbie ships (Ventures, Frigattes etc.) half priced +3 skill implants, half priced mining barges, and several more programs.

Several dozen recorded classes, several new classes every week. With stations all over New Eden (in High Sec, Low Sec, Null Sec, Wormholes and near Incursions)

Large active community, with all Time Zones!

Best website in all of New Eden: EVE Wiki
http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/

Join EVE University today!
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Applying_to_EVE_University

I highly suggest Eve Uni there all really cool peeps.
That being said I am starting a HS mining corp, me and my bud running it are fairly old players and would be willing yo help. Send me a pm in game :slight_smile:

Biotoxin Industries is the high-sec division of The Order of Omerta. We’re looking for relaxed people who enjoy mining and indy endeavors but don’t take the game too serious and people who don’t mind helping build a culture and community here. Joining us will grant you access to:

• Protected null-space for mining (Ice, moon and ore), ratting and industry
  • Access to a guarded wormhole with a High-sec static
  • Maxed out high-sec orca boosts, alliance fleet ops
  • High-sec moon ore
  • Null and high-sec buyback for all materials
  • Help with grinding L4’s for standing/LP (SOE, Amarr, Caldari, Minmatar, …)

For newer players: You get unlimited access to Planetary Interaction Command Centers and help with setting them up, as well as 50% off your first fully fitted mining barge. Now that’s a steal!

Join us on Discord on: Biotoxin and Omerta Discord

Timezones: East coast, West coast, Europe

Greetings mate , we are a very chill group, also i used to run a corp dedicated to help new guys. Take a look at us, also i can help you regardless you joining or not, I’m a fanatic industrialist myself xD. ( Mail me in-game)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.