New Stargate Connections

Cute. Doesn’t change anything though.

On Oct 18th 2020 I wrote the following in my little gamers log:

2020/10/18 - Start 27 months of Eve Online “Exvasion”. 27 months of reducing CCP’s supply of resources that I provide: my time and money.

8 months, so far. Nice try with these new gates, but four new gates vs. 27 missing systems/gate sets doesn’t make up for the damage.

Sure. Go ahead and break out the little violins, but this is how one ACTUALLY affects CCP.

1 Like

Cool, more gates… and then?

Then you jump more hence you have more enjoyment with the new jump graphics. Everybody’s happy.

I would LOVE that, I’m so sick of jumping and warping and jumping and warping I wrote a really terrible song about it. While doing it… I think I was going nuts.

That’s ok, if we could do that people would just wait around where people land in the system and kill us there instead of at a gate. It would be fantastic in my opinion, instead of jumping fifty times and getting killed you could jump once and get killed. Think of the time you could save! Picture being me and trying again and having the same thing happen, two ships instead of one would have to be replaced.
The people waiting might get sick of it “oh. It’s you again. Peachy”. But it would be great for the economy, and even if it wasn’t CCP could just sell isk.
Wait… No, that’s bad.

1 Like

I like a lot of that idea, I would alter it though. I would just make it so that if some successful industrialist makes a bunch of stuff and wants to move it they can either do it themselves, or hire a hauler, and in either case they should be able to, if they want, hire a defense fleet. I would remove Concords response to people in a fleet engaging someone for attacking their fleet mates, and it would be a lot more realistic.
Hiring NPCs could be interesting though… I would love to hire a bunch of Drifters and go do stupid things in space. That would be a blast… Literally

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.