New toon old player LF Corp

Hello,

As the title says, i have a new toon, but im not a new player. Decided to sell my old characters and try a fresh start.

Currently my toon have 8M sp, and training the core basic skills to lvl 5. Since i have my wallet full, i can inject a good amount of SP to meet my new corp doctrines. Currently i have a kickass dread alt, that i may or may not use, depends if i can sell it for a good price.

I have really high interest in wormholes or Lowsec PvP, and also the new PvE content aswell.

Im fairly active, really enjoy the game, been playing for quite some years now, and will continue for many more, just need to find the best fitting group for me, one that understands that RL sometimes gets to you. I live beetween Lisbon and Rotterdam, so im EU timezone.

I can use any of the comms softwares around, discord, teamspeak, whatever.I dont care much about the game politics, and all the drama. I want to enjoy the game with people that think same as me.

Any inquiries dont hesitate to contact me, here or ingame(DeadcanDance) if you think you have a place for me in your group/corp.

Thank you.

PS- Some updates.

1 Like

Hey I replied to your Reddit post! haha, join our Discord and come say hi after you’ve read my reply on Reddit. Battle Kats Discord

1 Like

Timezone?

1 Like

I think I found your Reddit post also. Feel free to give us a review. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate!

1 Like
1 Like

EU tz

Message me in game, might have what you’re looking for, no long posts here.

Dewk

1 Like

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible.

1 Like

Hi there, Deadcandance,

If you’re looking for a fresh start, we might be what you’re looking for! If not Club Zer0, then maybe one of our alliance corps! Come on over and join our Club Zer0 Pub Chat, we might be the capsuleer family you always wanted! :slight_smile:

Khadria

1 Like

To the top.

bump.

Still no luck?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.