So as discussed at Fanfest for those that were attending, we have been looking at adding a new Match Status window for pilots that are competing in matches in the tournament. This window would display the current points score for each team, and the time remaining in the match similar to Fancy UI.
I’m please to announce that as of today, it’s now available on Thunderdome for you to try out. A few notes on how it works:
- The window will open automatically when you are teleported to the arena system, and will close automatically upon leaving the system.
- The window can not be closed, but if you would prefer not to see it you can minimize it. The window should always also return to the previous position when it opens.
- The window will only start showing information once the match countdown has started. Before that, you will only get 000 | 000 and Waiting for the timer
- The timer has three states: white for normal match time; red for TiDi (along with the TiDi factor); and brand new, yellow for the match start countdown
- Your team’s points are always on the left, and are colored based on which team you are on.
A few other changes:
- Fancy UI now also has the match start countdown in yellow
- Rabisu and Cades are now correctly classed as unique ships
- The process of teleporting teams into the arena has been considerably sped up
- There is now a return players button if you need to return teams to the station pre-match. This only appears after players have been teleported into the area system
- The Neocom will now always move to the right and set auto-hide enabled when Fancy UI is started
- The Ship HUD UI is now invisible when using Fancy UI
- You will not longer attempt to target all of the competitors ships when using Fancy UI.
- Contacts added by the camera tool are now automatically removed when you close it.
- Fancy UI now updates the match state faster
If you run into any issues with the tools, please do not submit a bug report. Instead, please post in this thread with details including timestamps. Please also place your feedback in this thread.