New UK player looking for casual

Picked up the game a few weeks back after trying and failing to get into it a few months ago.
Just upgraded to Omega with the meteor pack, looking to try new things and hopefully experience the pvp side of the game.
Calderi currently in HS but happy to move to another part of space, though I’ve yet to experience Low/null sec yet.
Have headset and am 18+ if that’s a barrier to entry.
Mostly play weekdays after work and rarely on the weekends.

1 Like

Sup dude, I’m southern Uk. Feel free to add me in game and I’ll try to help you find your feet a bit.

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet, They are the EUTZ Heavy Corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a hybrid Faction Warfare and Nullsec alliance focused around PVP fighting. If you’re interested and want to learn more, feel free to join FEDUP’s Discord here and talk with an Alwar recruiter.

1 Like

is it too showing of my new player status to ask how to add someone in game? Tried a few menu’s but couldn’t find anything! Feel free to add me if it’s easier however, SW UK here!

1 Like

All good dude :slight_smile: Simply type my name into a chat box in the EvE client somewhere, any one will do. Select my name and right click it, go to AUTOLINK then CHARACTER. You should end up with a yellow link for my character. Right click the link and go to ADD CONTACT. Make sure to send me a notification (there’s a checkbox) and I’ll get back to you when I’m home from work or something.

Everything in EvE can be linked that way from Systems to People to Modules etc. The created links can be dragged around to other chats etc too for ease of use. You don’t even need to fully type the name as long as the bit you type is correctly spelled it should give you a list of options that match what you wrote so far.

1 Like

Hey Boss!

Still here? Holy ■■■■!

It’s a group of adults with real lives. Most are married, and just look forward to working together/shooting the poop with a bunch of other turbo nerds after work.

They prefer 21+, but that’s not immediately disqualifying.

Either way, I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think.

Come say Hi on Discord! https://discord.gg/VTwhpN

Best of luck in New Eden. Live, Die, and Live Again!

1 Like

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

sent in game mail

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.