Newbie Hell

You can not. Sounds like you are new to the game.

How do you defend yourself against 10 catalysts suiciding your ship?

1 Like

By various means depending on ship you are flying and situation.

You will need to be more specific.

1 Like

These are all normal gameplay activites.

The problem is you are taking it personally. That is why you are calling people assholes and autistic, because normal gameplay hurt your wittle feewwings.

Way to be a sore loser.

10 Likes

You are confusing “normal” with “normalized”. It is normalized because a large part of this playerbase is sociopathic not because it is normal human behaviour.

2 Likes

These guys are all assholes, I have been fighting this for years.

You should give me your stuff when you leave, it will help in the fight against these assholes.

6 Likes

There you go again, bashing people IRL.

It’s a game, don’t be a sore loser. Dust yourself off, get up and try again instead of disrespecting the winners.

5 Likes

By not being there, or by not being their obvious target. It’s really not difficult unless you’re so lazy you sit 3 jumps from jita, afk, with a clown fit. Haulers can cloak/mwd just fine if you’re omega (if not then you have yourself to blame).

Don’t be in obvious locations, don’t have a ■■■■ fit, don’t be afk, don’t auto pilot. The usual.

4 Likes

In contrast to most games you are not meant to win. Winning has to be earned and that gives it meaning.

I started to play in 2004 when EvE was very young. Within 14 days I was in HED-GP and killed another player in his BS. Granted, there where 9 corp mates of mine also in frigates. But still I killed a BS. Two weeks later the noobs in our corp did some mining in Ami. Two gankageddons show up and turned our ships to dust. Two of us where laughing the other 3 guys stopped playing the game shortly thereafter.

I like EvE. You may not. That’s fine. We don’t need all games to be the same.

7 Likes

By paying attention and not being there when they land.

By not being such a target that it’s worth losing 10 catalysts to kill you.

4 Likes

Hi, Noticed that you are currently sitting in one of the if most top Alliances.
Your zkill shows that your pilot has seen more action in one month than most new pilots see in a year.

What type of fun are you looking for?

High sec is fun, I know of some really fun spots that are ripe with fun.
/

Also there is an Alliance forming in Hisec, I read about it, don’t know the name as yet but I do know people are starting to seek what you are asking/looking for.

1 Like

Scam spammers can be blocked.

People won’t gank you if you are not a valuable target, or properly tanked.

If you are going to null expecting to be safe, or without a way to keep yourself safe, that is your fault.

Just log off if someone is bumping you, or warp to whatever you are pointing at.

Uh… You know how tanky industrials and mining ships can get? I mean, if you haven’t properly tanked your ship and are transporting things, that’s your fault.

The null point is valid, but those people are just stupid.

Don’t put down structures if you are not willing to defend them.

6 months playing this game o/ (massive noob)
2 Omega accounts and play 4 Alts daily
Created my own Corp living out of WH Space
Doing everything you can imagine ( except mining )
Multi Boxing 90% of the time with Loki/Domi
Just saying that for some, like me, this game is FUN!!
I cant get enough of it. If I could play 10 accounts at once I would. If I didn’t work 45 hours a week and my wife didn’t remind me to sleep I would become seriously addicted. I probably already am.
If you are not as enthusiastic as I am ( as a fellow Noob ) at this stage of Eve. You should play something else. You will never advance. Find something fun if you are not having fun. And more importantly what I find fun, or what someone else defies as fun might not determine what you find fun in Eve. But if you aren’t getting it by now. Give up and find something else.
Fly safe
Or not
o/

3 Likes

The game is what you make of it.

If you aren’t the kind of person that can make your own fun, join a corp that can give you a bit of direction or provide you the content you seek.

It’s true it can take a while for some people to find their feet in eve. The nature of the game is that things are not handed to you, but that also means that every success means much more because of it. To the point that other games lose their meaning because you aren’t satisfied with being handed victories.

5 Likes

LOL. There we go again, another whiner that has no idea what PvP means and thinks it has to be “fair” for it to be called PvP, that cannot differentiate between game and real life and thinks players shooting ships in a spaceship shooting game are sociopaths, and so on…

It’s up to you to use the tools at your disposal to avoid being ganked or whatever. Don’t blame others for your own ignorance and unwillingness to learn to survive in this game…

If you’re unable/unwilling to learn, are used to blame others for your own shortcomings, and cannot differentiate between game and real life, this game is going to be VERY tough for you, and rightly so…

6 Likes

Solo battle is intense.
Research how to solo battle.
Before engaging an other.

^^^This so much.

@Op
You’re entering a community that will hold you accountable for your actions and make you own your bull ■■■■. And using the game to do so is just the beginning.

2 Likes

About 2003.

—Funtime Gadget

3 Likes

I started up a couple alts when CCP offered the Multiple Pilot Training bonus with 3 month subs. I actually trained for about 4 hours so I could hunt rats in high sec just for the SP bonus. So I’m going to say at 4 hours in you should be having fun and making progress. By the end of the first week you should be in a corp and making friends.

So between 4 hours and 1 week. That’s my guess.

1 Like

ticker (NaCL)?

j/k…but I do predict that will fail and more likely than not fairly rapidly.

lol you got it in one :wink: