When does this game get fun?
When you start killing other people, when you scam your first victim.
Really…and if I don’t want to be on the dark side?
When you decide to put in effort to interact with others.
Really, and how much time is that? I have been in a few fleets where my super low skilled player is not appreciated, used, or stands a chance in hell of being competitive…
If you aren’t a sociopath this game is hard to enjoy.
When you find something that fires your imagination and you think “You know, that might just be possible to pull off”.
Think about an impossible goal, and try to reach it.
Set a couple easy ones first, like, for the practise.
and what about, in a mmo, trying to join a… corp? to get friends, objectives, advices, enemies, …?
Find better people to interact with, be a better person for others to interact with. So far it’s fairly obvious what the issue is. Perhaps you’re one of those people who can’t be helped, that is also very possible.
Eve is a sandbox and not theme park, so you are the one to decide where your fun is.
When you figure what you’d like to do and how to do it while at the same time dealing with all the dangers. But it becomes even better when you realise there are a lot of other things you could do that you had not even thought of at first.
So what is it that you’d like to do?
Oh, brother… NOT TRUE
Show me on the ship doll where the bad PvPer touched you.
Started to type a big, helpful reply but yeah… I have a feeling you aren’t going to last long anyway.
Sorry, but your attitude speaks volumes.
We have a “1 NPC Merry Go Round” now, he can ride that?
Oh please, newbie hell was “heres your pod, good luck.” That was the old “tutorial”.
For you this game never will get fun!
PvPing isn’t bad.
Autistic and sociopathic behaviour is.
Such as, but not limited to:
- Spamming Jita local with scams
- Camping hubs like Jita/Amarr 10 hours per day with 5+ accounts
- Gate camping chokepoints to null 10 hours per day
- Bumping and harassing newbie miners who can’t defend themselves
- Suiciding miners and transport ships who can’t defend themselves (there is no way to fight back, this is not PvP)
- Carebears in null trying to explain Eve is not a safe game to new players. When at the same time they cry like little kids when local chat is taken away (irony is strong here)
- Cancerous high sec alliances/corps wardeccing thousands of small corps so they leave the game
The list goes on.
If you are an asshole, this game is great for you.
You can defend yourself just fine, but that takes planning and brain effort.