Next Live Event?

Indeed that is the reason, and this is why they won’t re-enable it at least until the event is over.

It does seem that way which is pretty lame CCP. How can you do ”testing” if you change another variable like running a whole Abyssal space event at the same time?

At least be honest to what you are trying to do.

Screw this event then if it Abyssal space, I’ll just buy the stuff I want, that’s if I do decide there is anything I like of the market.

3 Likes

High sec people made safe again - no suspect baiting for me this time around - not even a possibility to do that. I only hope that promoting Abyssal space is a good enough reason to make PVE so safe.

Just grab your :popcorn: and wait for the (additional) influx of abyssal space environmental and NPC killmails on zkillboard. :smiling_imp:

Not my killmails though :confused: Just someone else’s loss mails without even access to the wrecks. I really wish abyssal pockets would at least spit out the wrecks if a player dies inside.

1 Like

What happens in Abyss, stays in Abyss.

3 Likes

Either because the event team and the Abyss team do not talk to each other, or because it was planned that way to get a pre-defined result (more people farming the sites) to rectify a permanent removal of the flag.

Umm, it’s not the first nearly PvP safe event content in Eve. Just because so-called PvP players don’t get a free pass to attack players emerging from Abyssal pockets in high sec space doesn’t mean it’s PvP free content.

It’s basically just like any other content in high sec now, if you wanna attack players emerging from Abyssal space then you gotta pay the piper and dance with Concord.

1 Like

Nope, it’s different. In all events before you could compete with others about the loot, either by being better at shooting or stealing. I could have better said, competition free isolated solo farming.

The only other competition free event, I remember, was the stupid race, or did I miss one?

2 Likes

In this day and age we need politically correct events where nobody’s feelings get hurt. :stuck_out_tongue:

/s

1 Like

BOO. I’ve said all I’ve got to say in response to this here :stuck_out_tongue:

Boohoo ?

There there, no need for you to cry about it, CCP will do whatever they want.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.