NFT's are Fundamentally a MLM-Type Scam Designed to Get You to Buy Crypto

I think this is accurate, In this day and age most people want things done as efficiently and quickly and as secure as possible which is something BTC can provide. Having a dismissive and ignorant approach toward BTC in the future may work against some people and it might restrict them in certain ways if the rest of the world is using it.

Oh look!! Here is a story for you BTC/Crypto haters to chew on. A 14 year old and a 9 year old are earning $32,000 per month mining Ethereum. They started off with 1 gaming machine they already owned.

https://fortune.com/2021/08/16/ethereum-mining-brother-sister-make-32000-per-month/

If a 14 and 9 year old can do it with the help of their dad and youtube then I expect other people on low incomes can do the same and work their way out of poverty. This really is a time for celebration and I am happy for people on low incomes as there really is light at the end of the tunnel, I might even spent a little of my time helping them get set-up free of charge.

If there’s anyone who needs some pointers on getting set up please feel free to shoot me a mail in-game, maybe we can get a Voice chat server going and build a nice little community full of miners, investors, NFT’ers.

1 Like