Nice Invasion Trailer CCP

You explained it very well in that this is what I understood to be the case. Thanks for the post.

1 Like

Um… That’s how I ran level 4s. :flushed:
Oh well. You always knew I’m really bad at Eve.

OK, shouldn’t have to use an alt char to pull a response fleet from the friendly fleet, that’s totally opposite of how the unfriendly NPC response fleet game mechanics work.

More importantly, the friendly NPC Logistics game mechanic won’t activate if unfriendly NPC’s attack you, that game mechanic is only activated when another player on grid aggress’s you.

That’s the rub which breaks game immersion.

2 Likes

I think you are very good at Eve, you really knew how to operate in WH space way before most people. And your actions got the freighter gankers to change wreck EHP with a cry for help to CCP.

Still those diamond rats are not easy to deal with.

2 Likes

I finally gave abyssal deadspace a try. use one of those free threads they were giving out last week.
Whew lads!
I used a throwaway DPS caracal from the AG days, didn’t remember that I had rapid light launchers with that Fozzie Arbitrary Nerf™ on them and got roasted in the fire of the 20 minute timeout. They should have altered the graphics of the corpse to have a large skewer through it.

And that was fun! I haven’t felt this way since that time I was in a C5 in a rifter looking at a sleeper and got one-shotted from over 50K. Those were the days.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.