No capitals server

Hey CCP
How about server with 0 capital ships?

I will definitely sub in all my accounts there… I know many others…
Pros:
— No LAG!!!
— MASSIVE Fights !!!
cons:
— will take more time to transport goods around!

You can even say it is eve pre Jump Drive was invented. Package as new GAME… PROFIT!!!

Eve is a single shard universe - always has been and likely always will be. To split the player base by creating another server would be suicide.

That said, how about a region of space with no capitals? It’s called highsec.
Want big fights without capitals? Try mutual wars.

3 Likes

Your still get lag so I wouldn’t say that’s a pro tbh

You realize lag is caused by massive fights, right?

2 Likes

more to the point the problems he is trying to avoid will just eventually boil down in to fleets of x, y or z, but maybe a more fluid meta where one side takes more or less bomber wings.

If you want to see why capitals became the defacto it actually happened pre rorqual rebalance, OP, it was t3c fleets that eventually necessitated the escalation into blobs of caps.

Terrible idea, EVE claim to fame is one server.

4 Likes

you missed the perimeter fight, last week.

NO CAPS
LOTS OF SMALLER SHIPS
LOTS AND LOTS OF TIDI LAG @ 10% Realtime.

2 Likes

The one world part of this game is one of it’s biggest selling points imo.

get rid of capital ships will not get rid of the leg they’re not the source of it it’s the number of the players on the field and CCP deliberately slows everything down so people’s computers won’t explode when they’re 6,000 people on grid upgrading the servers wouldn’t fix anything more players will show up so still have the lag regardless

Hey kosmicheski, how about no?

Massive fights cause lag, not capital ships, so having more massive fights would only make lag worse, not better.

1 Like

Fine! you are all not invited to this new server then… Spin your caps waiting for next cyno

Don’t you understand?

THE BIGGER THE SHIPS THE BIGGER THE LAG!
Less big ships means more room for more small ships!

d’uh!

:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.