No daily Gifts?

Yea CCP once again decides to ruin everyone’s Christmas by not thanking and showing appreciation to their paying customers…the best gift I received from CCP thus far…

1. the leopard… the fastest shuttle in the game…
  2. Free skill booster
  3. that one time CCP actually gave us free game time… I was like lord help me Iceland giving us free game time… who was working in that office that year??
  4. Aurum… but as we know CCP took back last years xmas gift cause well… they take back xmas gifts…

shame

shame
shame on you CCP …

the best I can expect from them this year is some coal put in a sock or CCP falcon getting a hair transplant…but that’s about it… they cheap… eve is free to play now… so I guess we’re getting free alpha time this year??

1 Like

you were nauty so st nick I mean … heilagur Þorlákur Þórhallsson’ didnt get you anything,

You really didnt get the reference and went straight into hull tank, without a damage control :joy:

You stated “Our education departments are sorely lacking in teaching basic literacy” and then proceded to use your insted of you’re, so i pulled out the very old meme of uncultured swine.

I also wanna point out that you are basically getting the same stuff for the x-mas event this year, its just not through the redeeming system because of alphas and unlimited account creation.
We wont be seeing much use of the redeeming system in the future, because of alphas.

1 Like

Mr Epeen talking sense as always, its good to see that some things never change.

I pay CCP to play a game, not to expect “free” goo.

i wanted guristas battlecruisers but i guess thats too offensive for some people
maybe they wont be happy unless we get stale cabbage bread from the trash can

1 Like

You cant satisfy everyone.

I think its the end of those experiments tho. It will be like that for the rest of the game. CCP Staff developed the event system to push every event in it from now on.

Well, we used to get really useful Christmas gifts in the past. Stuff like the Leopard shuttle, implants, remaps and Aurum. Now its getting worse every year. Last year the gifts were low value fluff. This year we got fluff again, but this time we have to grind for it …
What will we get next year? A lump of carbon wrapped in metal scraps?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.