No Downtime Vol. 2 Feedback Thread

So many empty Asteroids Fields… they usually respawn with the downtime so will this impact Miners…?

8 Likes

Structures that drop items that are needed for Cosmos missions are not spawning.

EBR-223291

2 Likes

Probably :confused:

Project Discovery reacts a little bit clunky and set position of the analytic points are a little bit rubber banding but not broken.

Keep up the good work and thx

1 Like

So far i have seen quite few empty systems and belts so just wondering how you guys are going to implement the respawns of the asteroid belt. i love the no dt idea it is great but for mining and indy it is kind of a big problem.

8 Likes

COSMOS are bugged. Majority of the missions are very rare chance of dropping. Espiecially the Caldari Migrants COSMOS. 0% chance of dropping. I’d say just so the COSMOS involving combat.

1 Like

asteroid fields are not respanwning…
mining anomalies are not spawing or respawing…

this projekt is stupido… fix these problems before u testing it another time…game is since 2003… very bad to see that u bois must testing it 2021 on tq, we have a test server for this bullschit…

9 Likes

Hi @CCP_Dopamine,

Amazing work guys keep it up :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

The Skill Point daily challenge is missing will it be returning after the 15:00 SD today?

3 Likes

Seems like the rats (at least in Kalaval) went on a breeding frenzy, # of them on gate is much higher then normal with a very surprising # of tackle rats as well (not sure if related but…)

yes, it will great;y impact miner.

4 Likes

Time skipping when running abyss.

monitor flickering now and again since yesterday, longer than usual to login today, stable now.

Cosmos missions with only 2 structures respawn after DT? Never heard of it, have you ccp?

Only issue I am having is that I dropped an upgrade into my IHUB. Will not reset system upgrade till we have a downtime … so kind of tired of waiting on this to end.

1 Like

hey so look the protocols your using make it way to laggy i come out of warp and i timed it …it took 5 minutes before i cld dock because the station and other system astral bodies didnt generate for 4.5 mins and i have never had that issue until today
please just go back to the 1100 hrs shut down its better for everyone…if it aint broke dont fix it.

1 Like

Those who previously mined ore can delete the game as I understand it? All asteroid belts are empty!

5 Likes

This is the true scarcity phase!

4 Likes

The game has been broken for forty hours if one is a miner. You knew that this would happen, yet could not be bothered to do anything, such as resurrect the coding for anomalies for example.

Question - if an experiment like this had effectively prevented ganking for forty hours, or access to Jita, would you have been allowed to do it?

9 Likes

This 2013 Dev Blog stated that Ice Belt Anoms respawn in the same exact system four hours after they’ve been completed. To my knowledge CCP has not since publicly stated they have changed the respawn mechanics of Ice Belt Anoms and as a result eight year old information is all I have to go off of. I have noticed an enormous gap in time that it takes for Ice Belts to respawn and I don’t know if this is because of your downtime experiment or because you guys changed how they respawn. Please look into it.

1 Like