No graphics in game

I’ve been playing the game for a couple days now, and it’s been great. Until I got disconnected about an hour ago, anyway. I tried to just log back in. Everything works fine, I get the loading screen and then the character selection screen.

But then when I click on the character to enter the game, no graphics or video load. I have a black screen that I can move a cursor around on. I can hear the music playing in the background. Nothing ever loads. Restarting was met with the same results.

I was going to post this in the general issues forum, but it wouldn’t let me make a topic there.

clear the cache from the launcher?

I agree first thing to try is run an integrity check from the launcher. Click the leftmost icon in the top right corner of the launcher and select shared cache. No guarantees but there is a good chance it will work:

1 Like

^^^The above things

…and sometimes it’s nothing you can do about it and you just have to wait for the devs to fix the game. They often do within an hour-day.

Thanks everyone. I don’t know what caused it and I don’t know what fixed it, but it works again now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.