No response to tickets

Hi guys

I’m new player and i liked this game alot… BUT !!

I sended it 1 tickect 1 week ago and no body return and than one more thing happend and i sended another ticket and still waiting if its someone gonna return or not …

İ know there is corona i know you been bissue but i kindly ask you to someone can help me please

Generally no-one here on forums can help with tickets, and sending multiple tickets on same issue will only make it take longer. It’s not uncommon that it can take upwards of 1 month or more to receive a reply.

If you could try describe your issue then maybe someone might know a little?

Tickets are prioritized so low priority tickets can take a long time. On the other hand, low priority issues may be something other players can help you solve.

If you explain your problem, we may be able to help, or at least explain why you need to be patient.

I think the problem is that no one even replies with a message. Sure, it can take a while, but it would be nice to know someone is actually there. Customer Service SHOULD be a big part of any business, even for drug dealers like CCP… well, not drug dealers but the same thing, they create something addictive then live off of your addiction.

Well it would be nice to know what the reaction times are based on the priority and what you are supposed to do in the meantime.

For example i lost a lot of stuff during yesterdays emergency reboot of the server. Filed a ticket and got no response for 24 hrs.
Essentially i can’t play the game. I could buy a PLEX to recover my losses but i am most certainly sure i will not get a refund for my spent money.

Also i am mostly sure that if i finally get a reimbursement after 6 or more days i won’t be getting any compensation for time i was not able to play the game.

So what is it that you should do? Reply to the ticket each day, recover the losses with real money or just not play at all until it gets fixed thereby letting your gametime pass unused?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.