Tickets, and answers to them

Just wonder. What’s the usual time to get a answer to a Ticket? I mean, 2018? Mine’s up since 20.03.2018 and not a sign someone saw it. I just wonder how many people lost stuff with the marvelous last patch, and are in the same situation?
Not shure if HERE is the right place to post this, but…

1 Like

You’ll be lucky if they get to your ticket within a few months, I’d guess. Probably a huge amount of tickets right now.

1 Like

This starts to be just like in real life. Things go expensive and expensive, while you get less for your money. Soooo known lol, this path.

1 Like

I imagine they got flooded with tickets after last Tuesday, which is when you submitted that ticket. So depending on what it was about, and I imagine if you don’t have a response by now this applies to you, it was labeled low priority.

Also what’s about this is related to things getting more and more expensive? This game hasn’t changed it’s “price” since I started playing. And now people can even play for free so… huh? I’d point out that your zkill looks like that of an alpha but I have no way of knowing, but you’re definitely inexperienced. So again, what does the “cost” of EVE have to do with this? Little less tin foil please.

If it’s so important reply to your own ticket and mention that you urgently need a reply or something to trigger their systems to push you up in the queue. CCP has actually been doing really well getting back to people quickly. You just got unlucky and submitted something of low priority at the same time the game had massive issues releasing a patch causing a lot of people to submit tickets.

what has the whole thing to do with my zkill is something i don’t get, but… it was a simple question. yeah, i am new. or maybe not. but i won’t go into offtopic things like how one can play eve nowadays. is enuf to say i scored a multiple plex worth loss for reasons out of my reach. would not call this cheap. compared to other’s wealth, yeah, might be cheap.

1 Like

Do not submit a ticket asking how long - it will put your ticket at the start again.

Just forget about it and play the game. Eventually they will get to it and you will get a nice surprise.

2 Likes

Probably.

1 Like

I checked zkill to get an idea of how long you’ve been playing or if you were a forum alt troll. Don’t take it personal, I do it to every thread I read to get an idea of what credit to give to people’s questions or opinions. I can see that while your account it old, it’s relatively inactive. Meaning you were likely asking in earnest.

The whole point of what I was saying was that you need to be patient just like vortexo said, and if it was urgent you needed to reply to your already existing ticket stating that. Also that CCP is hardly a money grubbing company, so whatever you were used to elsewhere really doesn’t apply here. I’m not tryign to white knight CCP here, but I’d never accuse them of not putting their players first.

Once again, it was only a question. Some might have more experience with Tickets than i do.

1 Like

In quiet times I got reimbursements within a couple hours or a day … but CCP has a patch desaster and vacation season to handle right now. Just relax and wait.

2 Likes

If you dont mind me asking.

What did you lose and how did you lose it? How is it related to the chat bug? Or some other bug?

1 Like

Contracting stuff to my main. S*it did hit the fan while it was generating the contract. Contract dissapeared. Totally. Alltogether with my stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.