Noob faction warfare

Thanks for the help. o/

1 Like

I’m not sure how genuine you are based on your zkillboard, I mean okay you seem to roam null with gangs (I assume corp / alliance / allies) so you might want some solo pvp experience? Versus similar opponents as you desscribe. I don’t think lowsec / fw is about such things, as far as I know.

Maybe try dueling in hisec and see which people are trustworthy to duel. I see such in trade hubs sometimes (personal experience in dodixie and jita but probably most trade hubs have such, I guess, everyone sees the duel message on grid and saw plenty of such duels where people were fighting the same class of ship like frigate vs frigate or cruiser vs cruiser, just keep in mind the station games or fight at the sun), with the changes to neutral logis dueling should be even more reliable than ever.

1 Like

I’ve been doing it on my alt. This character just happens to be the one signed into the forum at the moment that’s all. Yes solo PVP experience is what I am looking for, I did not realise people duelled so I will check that out, thanks.

So you lost a fight and now you are whining on the forums, sore loser.

Keep hiding in your overpowered crap.

Remember lesson 1: Pick your battle.

Goes for the Forum Game too

Get a condor and kite people and weapon disrupt. T1 frigates can be good ships but there isn’t a one size fits all. If you have a brawler it may not be good against other brawlers but if you catch the kiter and scram web him. you win. There a re plenty of examples where T1 Frigates kill what might seem to be much more powerful ships.

1 Like

I’m sure it can be done but I think for it to happen it requires the pilot to misplay quite badly. Therefore any good pilot flying one of these should never lose to a T1 it seems.

It would be nice if the novice sites were only for T1 frigs because faction frigs are an entirely different class of ship relative to the T1’s.

its not always because some one misplayed. Its about match ups and what counters what. Go to zkill and look up the T1 frigate of choice and see what all it beat.

Maybe but a firetail in a web or two isnt worth more in battle than a double plate Punisher

1 Like

Low sec is best place for pvp and to learn it. U have a d- scan tool to help you see what ships are around you, if u narrow the radius u can see the ships that ar at the gate entrance and therefore decide to fight it or not. You will need skills and most importantly use your creativity to make different types of fits. If you play your cards right you can win even against faction ships.
Just pls stop whining about the game. Some battles you win some you dont, its easy as that.

The problem I am having is that I just can’t find a fight to take. I’ve just been chased out of a site by a succubus and two fed navy comets, and they didn’t even attack each other, they all just came for me and my tristan. It’s stupid…

Punishers are a pita. I have had punishers tackled and just give up and fly away because it was taking to long.

1 Like

Welcome to EVE. Nothing is fair and that is what I like about this game.

1 Like

Yeah but you say it likes it’s a fun concept, when actually the gameplay is incredibly boring.

I find that with most other games, tbh.

EvE is not for you.

Do: Join RvB

http://evenews24.com/2019/02/12/new-capsuleers-welcome-engage-in-endless-war-with-red-vs-blue/

Don’t: Whinge on the GD forum (not solo friendly;)

3 Likes

What part of ‘Ruthless’ don’t you understand ?

1 Like