Not a new player, but all the NPC Corp questions I found were in this section. So here's a question about NPC Corps

You are saying that you can’t spot anybody other than yourself (or assume that nobody else can wear a tinfoil hat but that is factually false). AND that any tinfoil that you can see is a reflection of your own.

The deduction is straight : you are alone with a mirror.

So now, this does not mean what you think it means.

No, I didn’t say that at all.

However I will say this - stop trying to initiate an altercation with me and direct your replies to the thread topic of NPC Bloodline Corps being removed from the game.

Yes, you did. “When you spot X it’s actually” implies you can’t spot X .
Since X exists (there are other people that can wear a tinfoil hat, eg for fun, kids do that), it implies you can’t see them. Not being able to see anybody implies you have no social interaction.
So yes the implication of what you said is, that you have no social life.

Stop saying stupid things and I will stop correcting your stupidity.
Affirming “the reason is because X” is the same process used for tinfoil hats, that is “it’s the interpretation I like so it’s necessarily true”. No, your interpretation can be wrong, so your affirmation is stupid because it’s only based on your personal selection of interpretation that can be wrong.

Because CCP doesn’t want roleplay, they want people to buy PLEX, spend PLEX, go PvP, lose stuff, repeat. Be a good cutsomer and play the game as intended by the financial department devs. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.