Not for me, goodbye

There is more to it than what you are describing, but if that has been your experience, then it is understandable that you would be bitter. Maybe you’ll think about it for a while and come to a different perspective. Maybe not.

Either way, Godspeed, capsuleer! o/

You won’t be missed! o/

I’ve spent weeks alone, scanning, jumping, doing the odd site, snagging the odd kill, taking cool screenshots and talking with strangers. Some of the funniest and most interesting things and conversations have happened when just randomly going where the wind took me.

If I picked up some nice loot I’d just dump it at the next station and move on. My assets are a mess, but meh.

I can recommend it heartily. All it takes is a cloaky and an adventurous spirit.

2 Likes

Your stuff can I have?

Why do you need to farm ISK? Docking fee? Warp fuel cost? I don’t get it.

In the last 7 years of my EVE live I didn’t do a single hour of grinding. Am I doing it wrong?

2 Likes

Eve is definitely not a fast-paced game, but I can tell you with a certainty that a lot of the problems you’re describing have more to do with the fact that you don’t know what to do, nor how to do it just yet.

With a little bit of guidance from more experienced players you would have a far easier go of it. Have you looked at any of the new player corporations?

OP, you need to relax and enjoy the journey.

Gitgud

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.