November Release - General Feedback

Trying… but having to be forced to adjust my UI setup for one chat window is somewhat triggering :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why a 1000% increase and not a 900% increase?

3 Likes

I don’t have a widescreen. I think there was an update for minimum width, now any window that I had there were tall and skinny are about twice the size. It’s frustrating having minimum window size, I need to reorganize my already packed screen.

4 Likes

how about you actually announce in the patch notes that the EHP readouts for drones and anything on a WL has been reversed……………

kinda a big change for every logistics player or drone user in the game……

WTF why is that ship in hull……… oh its not CCP just change ■■■■ and don’t tell anyone or announce things…

SNAFU

GJ CCP

10 Likes

There are issues with chat windows and the Selected Item window width, which we have fixes in the works for, are there other windows you are experiencing this with?

4 Likes

Remember long time ago, when you had to set your probes manually to scan stuff? Remember when eve was a hard game and it catered to that specific nerd group of hardcore players? HMMMMM, long gone are the days. Soon enough they will tell you about the switch to mobile or some other crap like that. STOP MAKING THE GAME MORE DUMB PROOF. ADD ACTUAL DEPTH TO THE GAME AGAIN, and maybe i’ll consider having 12 accounts again. The more you dumb down the game, the less money you’ll make from me. I am at 2 accounts, gonna bring it down to one over the next few months. Next garbage patch i probably will stop paying altogether.

6 Likes

press F to pay respects to stukas

4 Likes

They are nerfing the Boosh because they can’t nerf Pando!

5 Likes

o7 good spot Oradric - hope you are keeping well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appears to be a bug with the Industry window - cannot select the “Blueprints” tab - the “Facilities” and “Jobs” tabs work as expected.

When clicking on “Blueprints” there is no response.

UPDATE: I can get to the Blueprints tab when first opening the Industry window but receive the message “The item is no longer in your reach”. Then if I select another tab I cannot get back to the Blueprints tab.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed in the Boosh nerf. The Stuka doctrine seems to be hated because a hundred bombers can take down a titan. Not just any 100 frigates, 100 frigates flown by 100 dudes that have practiced together and can follow the direction of a very good fleet commander. And we usually bring 150 to 200 because it’s really fun to fly them.

Is there a counter to that? Heckin’ yes there is, others have figured it out.

It is what it is. Now folding space will count the number of ships in it’s region. Fine. Just think about what this means for a moment… CCP just made MJD far more overpowered… think about it… only 25 ships get booshed…

3 Likes

The nerf was only directed at moving massive fleets easily, which they found to be too powerful. Using it to piecemeal an enemy fleet looks like they approve of.

WTF is with the useless changes? messing with chat windows sizes when it wasn’t needed or asked for… reversing the HP readout in Drone and watch-list is another absolutly counter productive change… after all the years of it working just fine, this accomplishes nothing except to confuse players who are so used to how it always was

7 Likes

Зачем? ЗАЧЕМ Поменяли местами шкалы состояния щитов и корпуса у дронов?
К этому изменили их визуальное состояние,уменьшение теперь происходит не с лева на право,а с право на лево.
Кому и ЗАЧЕМ это понадобилось.
Вас захватили арабы?
И на десерт ещё и появление артефактов при масштабировании дальности обзора.

3 Likes

So, contracts out of a container when?

3 Likes

COME ON!! THE CHAT WINDOW!!! WTF?

2 Likes

@CCP_Fozzie Do you guys get hazardous duty pay on patch days? if not you should. Holy toxic complainers…

1 Like

And/or Olmeca Gold?

1 Like

Expanded the Chat Window so that you can see many more messages by default - This was dumb, why make something larger that we could already make larger if we wanted to???
I don’t get it…

4 Likes

Expanded the Chat Window so that you can see many more messages by default - Why not make it so we can shrink it to nothing as it was before, leave it up to me to decide if I want to see more…

4 Likes