November Release: Invasion Chapter 2 - General Feedback

Nah, there isn’t.

Medium Autocannons are still bs. 20% less damage compared to medium blasters at optimal. 40% less damage compared to medium blasters at falloff. Still can’t see a reason to bother with them.

And here’s a fat hint about the state of Stabber Fleet Issue: to make a successful faction cruiser you need to give it something a combat battlecruiser doesn’t have. Stabber Fleet Issue with autocannons is a fat slow svipul stuck in defense mode. Stabber Fleet Issue with arty is a Hurricane junior at the price tag of Hurricane senior. There is nothing worth using in it.

4 Likes

I’m thinking you’re going to get a lot of complaining about this, but to just add my voice…

Why am I forced to now use submenus to get to extremely important bookmarks that used to be right on the right click menu? Some of the bookmarks I have are meant to be accessed right away, so I deliberately had them right on the right click menu.

It’s now outright quicker to access my corp bookmarks than my own person bookmarks!

We understand this is a disruption but it was done to make the menu cleaner and more consistent for all options.

‘Clean’ doesn’t mean ‘Faster/Quicker’. ‘Clean’ just means less things available right away, and more options hidden behind additional actions, slowing down how quickly users can access.

Please revert the right click menu change. This makes it more difficult to get to bookmarks.

9 Likes

That’s your problem, expecting safe travel. You can’t have such nice things in EVE. Jita station campers are going to have a good time today!

See: Counter Intuitive

This sucks. To get to my personal bookmarks, it used to take 3 steps - Right click in space, go to my bookmark, right click to warp to it. Now it’s at least double that number of steps. This is a mess. I thought changes were supposed to make a game easier, not harder, to manage. Devs screwed the pooch on this one.

6 Likes

I’ve always had locations open before I undock. Hit undock and be ready to right-click and warp to.

3 Likes

I also just realized those folders no longer update when you change systems or add new items to the folder.

You used to be able to sort by jumps, and it would show all the bookmarks in the current system at the top as you moved around. Now you have to close and open the window again for it to update.

Severely limits their usefulness :confused:

4 Likes

For quick access directly to your saved locations we’ve added a new shortcut that you can assign, called “Open Location Menu” (Esc Menu → Shortcuts → Combat → Open Location Menu). This allows you to go straight to your saved locations on a right click in space.

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll look into this.

3 Likes

Another suggestion: Custom expiry timers (or more options)

3 Likes

It’s me or you can’t create a bookmark in a folder that has a subfolder inside?

It used to automatically show me the bookmarks just in the system I was in. Now that is gone. I have to reorganize everything into folders, keep another window open all the time and go to a new folder every time I jump. This has made the game slower and more cumbersome.

7 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be an issue for me, but if it keeps occurring send us a bug report and I’l investigate!

I am very happy with the bookmark changes. :partying_face: I feel that I should point out @CCP_Lebowski that I am not going to constrain myself to 3 shared folders - I am just going to create Alpha clone holding alts for my bookmarks. I have a hard time believing that my solution is better for server performance than just allowing me to have a few more inactive shared folders.

1 Like

when you ctrl+b in space, folders with subfolders in don’t appear in the folders list… very annoying.

1 Like

I don’t get the point of a saved short cut for this. I made the short cut and nothing happens except it telling me to right click in space. Which is exactly what it did before. With all the additional menu navigation that wasn’t necessary before.

1 Like

Just so you are aware you can have up to 30 folders (combined personal and shared), but only 3 online at a time. So I don’t think you need those alts my friend :smiley:

2 Likes

I admire your fortitude, braving the forums!

1 Like

Is it possible that the folder you are trying to save bookmarks in is over the size limit?

2 Likes

indeed… too beacoup bookmarks… i’ll have to figure out a way to sort them

Weapons:

• Fixed an issue where the Entropic Disintegrator was being counted towards stacking penalties

Correct me if i’m wrong… but does that mean that triglavian ships just became even more powerful than they were before?

Angel Cartel Ships

• Angel Cartel Role Bonus to Warp Speed and Warp Acceleration has been decreased to 25% (previously 50%)

I can somewhat see why you would want to do that but i think it was a good compliment for not having an e-war/combat-applicable bonus that other factions have.

Ammunition
Barrage S, M, and L ammo increased falloff is now 50% (previously 40%)
Hail S, M, and L ammo reduced tracking speed is now 25% (previously 30%)

It is nice that you started to review underperforming T2 projectile ammo and i hope you’ll look into T1 long range ammo as well - they are seriously lacking in performance when compared to EMP/PP/Fusion.

1 Like