Now that everything is nerfed to the ground, what do you guys do for ISK?

Absolutely nothing. I tried making some ISK last week. I used some old PLEX to go Omega for a while, but after two excruciatingly boring days I welped myself and logged out. Lost more then I made and decided that not caring was the least frustrating option. Anyone want a Minnie Dreadnaught?

I don’t even remember what those are called.

I can make trillions of isk in only a few mouse clicks.

5 Likes

You welcome.

I never said you claimed to make trillians an hour, either. You imagine accusations of salt. Please, read carefully.

Also, 9 times out of 10, when someone denies something that they havent even been accused of, they are usually guilty of doing that thing in question.

1 Like

Ill take it.

You lose.

Its not a race

You won a different race just there, though

Yes. I lost the competition for who is the most retarded. You win that, hands down. I bow down to your mental shortcommings.

2 Likes

The only way you would know that is if I told you.

But you did. You told everyone here what you won. The prize is yours.

All I did was prove you a liar.

All you did was try to prove I was a liar. Instead, you proved something else.

And to that I say, congratulations on your new title.

3 Likes

I really don’t care. dude. It’s a game and I got better things to do than care about what some bleeding heart ■■■■■■■■ moderator thinks. You people combined with CCP’s communistic crap really makes you people off putting. I bet people tolerate your presence in real life and don’t genuinely enjoy it. People like you won’t last however.

1 Like

And yet here you are wibbling on about it.

3 Likes

It’s a well known fact that the less someone cares about something, the more time they spend screeching about it on the internet.

7 Likes

I’m actually a really nice guy in the real world, just like I am in-game. People love me because I go the extra mile for them, because I care for them.

Which is why I went the extra mile for you. Because im a nice guy. Because i care.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

You an american by any chance ?

2 Likes

For isk: Nothing much, I have more than I will ever need.

For fun: Play other games.

You guys work for your ISK???

Peasants. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes