NPC structure bashers

Please read my entire post before being ignorant

If you like bashing, then I guess i can’t really argue against you. Maybe there’s people out there that like that kind of stuff.

Again, Looking at the recent Crimson Scythe fireworks, they peaked at around 12k units/day (@15m each) for a day, and dropped to around 3k units/day (@almost 40k each) on average recently. At it’s peak, It took 180b from the players, and now it’s taking about 120m/day. If we’re comparing that to isk fountains, taken from https://www.eveonline.com/article/p6rqtc/monthly-economic-report-march-2018, in a mere month the net isk production was +35 trillion. We desperately need an isk sink that can combat this problem, and fireworks just arn’t cutting it.
tl;dr fireworks don’t get traded in high enough volumes to create a feasible isk sink

Ok, Collaterized loan 5% rate 15b - #19 by Makshima_Shogo ← on this thread you called out someone for scamming when enorn stated that the assets were worth 15b as collateral.

On my other thread Abyssal webs too strong - #23 by Chainsaw_Plankton, you ignorantly stated that 70% velocity webs existed even though they don’t.

I don’t like personally attacking people, but looking through your recent replies you’ve been ignorantly calling people out without evidence to support your claims.

1 Like