NPC's Gank more Miners than Code

Okay so 3 weeks ago I had been supplying fitted ships for the very task of taking causing trouble in a system.

I also decided to issue payment to a non disclosed amount in isk weekly and setup a pos along with issuing a pw to access the force field bubble where t2 fitted cats await.

The other day I receive a reply mail stating that the Code enforcer for the system has been relocated to Nul sec and that their alt whom is not in the corp Code. but is an alt of said Code Enforcer stating that that alt will be taking on the roll set out.

As reviewing progress on past 3 weeks this alt + Code Pilots (main) was displaying positive results.

Now here is the issue I am witnessing;

The mail I had sent is requesting support for the current Code Enforcer while they are away with their Nulsec calling as it requires more than one pilot to be able to achieve the goal within the given time window.

I have reached a point where it is required by my roll as an ice miner of the system in question to make sure that the enforcer carries out the tasks and upholds the New Halaima Code of Conduct on a weekly basis.

If you even start to show less progress not only the bonus funds will stopped, but the supply of fitted ships will end also if I donā€™t receive a positive reply to my in game mail by the end of week 4.

Outcome, I would be open to alternative choices such as wiping my pilots backside with that so called New Halaima Code of Conductā„¢

Well, I offered them 5 billion ISK to run off a rather pesky multibox ice miner in my system, where I calculated their losses would be somewhere around 2 billion in gank ships. They wouldnā€™t do it. So, since I donā€™t have my own private little army like they do, I resorted to the only other tactic available to me. Bumping the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of them every single day until they finally gave up and left.

3 Likes

I am a multibox ice miner that canā€™t be bumped as well as others can be bumped.

Nothing you say makes any sense. As far as I can tell, you seem to be acting like a goofus.

2 Likes

I donā€™t wish to release the names or the system but their time is running out and I still have the mail logs where it even stated that (me) ā€œYou are to be commended for your efforts.ā€

Still waiting on that to take place btw.

Following the Code is not about greed and isk. Perhaps that is what you fail to understand.

3 Likes

ā€¦Eh?

I think Iā€™ve got it.

@Iceacid_Frostpacker thinks that CODE. is his personal little militia/hit squad that he can just ping and be all ā€œhey, thereā€™s someone mining here, get 'em!ā€ while he sits back. Heā€™s trying to frame it in some weird passive aggressive way, which is why itā€™s coming across so weird.

He doesnā€™t realize how much work and effort it takes into setting up a successful gank. Which is probably why he thinks get can just order CODE. around like this by pointing at other miners around him.

He also doesnā€™t realize that Code Agents, by nature, are the opposite of mercenaries - they donā€™t like orders and they (mostly) donā€™t care about the isk.

1 Like

You know Miners are the backbone of New Eden.

Also you can hum and haw all you want, itā€™s not going to change the fact that I have had my own Code body guard doing my deeps for 3 weeks now.

Just cause ya jelly cause soon I will be commended for my efforts.

Try and take that away from me hey!

They are not.

Iceacid_Frostpacker is correct as much as it pains me to say.
If miners stop mining you will run out of ships to pew with, but if pvpā€™ers stop pewing miners can still mine.

Have you tried sending more ISK to a different New Order Agent?

1 Like

You overestimate your value miner. This game would work perfectly well without you.

You assume I am a miner, never mined a rock on this toon or any other.

If it looks like a miner and talks like a miner, itā€™s probably a miner.

1 Like

No, as it takes time to build rapport.

Iā€™m just trying to give you some constructive advice here, but you are not working with me.

I am rather difficult to handle and it requires special attention to my needs.

/Scratch my last, I am easy to deal with, I am online most days and take this eve rp far too seriously.

I can reach out to other Code. members but I think I already know the answer. Thanks for the replies on this very thread I see the error in my ways.

Have you tried shooting those other miners yourself?