Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

We are still recruiting, all timezones.

Get into action <3 Get in touch and get more info on who we are :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/dZA40x6

help i’ve been tricked into having responsibilities when all i wanted was titles and authority!
come to our discord and @recruiter so that i can fill my quota and get the bosses off my case.

falkine
cake and vodka

come fight under the watchful eye, but bring snacks!
UMAH taking applications

falkine
cake and vodka

What is this … seeking pilots at this hour? :stuck_out_tongue: Are there any AU/NZ pilots around?
UMAH is searching pilots from all around the spectrum of time and playstyle. Keeping distance to mass-recruiting but belive in a steady, reliable growing pace.

• Non-toxic enviourment is HIGHLY important for us.
  • RL is key, I wont expect you to sit at PC 24/7 and you shouldn’t expect it from me either <3
  • Have fun, enjoy, grow with corp!

there once was a wee pod from jita
was too poor to even fly a cheetah
so he got off his fanny
krabbed till he flew a thanny
and relaxed with a margarita

• ahem *

apply to umah today. . . .

cake and vodka

Morning o7

Im not joking but we are still looking for pilots in all timezones <3 easiest is to hop into our discord server and ping a recruiter for a chat :slight_smile: DISCORD

Join the fun! :slight_smile:

Why did Adele cross the road?
To say hello from the other side.

You got some bad dad jokes? come swing by umah DISCORD and @recruiters with your best groaner.

cake and vodka
Falkine

Calling all Heretics!

Abaddon all hope, the Apocalypse is nigh. Allow this Magnate to Venture in Coercer-ing you into accepting this as an Omen. Join our crusader to Purifier the Anathema and bring Retribution to the Tormentor Curse. We the Inquisitor Guardians will always be the Redeemers of Providence. Board the Zealot Ark to survive the Pilgrim-age and Devoter yourself to be Sentinels with the faithful.

UMAH is recruiting

Cake and vodka
Falkine

Load the guns and join the pew pew! :slight_smile:

All timezone corp, friendly, helpful, mixed playstyle! Come have a chat :slight_smile:

Join a mixed playstyle corporation with some awesome space and team! :smiley:

EU … US? … AU ? Wherever you are on this globe - it will fit in UMAH.
PVE/PVP/Indy/Mining? - Whatever play you prefer, UMAH practice and encourage a MIXED playstyle. A hardcore miner is sure needed but expect to also be asked to defend and flex the muscle! Likewise for the pvp’er, don’t be afraid to protect a mining op or why not even jump into a mining ship and do some digging to get the valueable R64? :slight_smile:

Good atmosphere corp where teamwork, loyalty to corp and alliance is a strength!

Be part of the fun ! =) Jump on our discord and have a chat!

I was promised corp mandated nap time

all i got was this stupid war!

but at least i can wear my comfy pjs while shooting things

come visit our DISCORD to find out how you too can be pleasantly dissapointed like me! (we also do mining and stuff i guess)

Cake and Vodka
falkine

Looking for pilots to join our PVP/INDY corporation. We have a very mixed playstyle, different timezones and looking for active pilots.

• Strong RL understanding (coming from a father of 4)
  • 0 toxic behaviour is tolerated
    ^^ these two topics and you are already on your way to be part of UMAH :wink:

Join our discord for a chat!

Whatever timezone you are in - we seek to expand in! :slightly_smiling_face:
What is important is your effort in teamplay!

We have some requirements so please, read the first post in here :wink:

Come join our discord, lets have a chat!

Join the pew pew feast! Join our community!

Still looking for more pilots to join our community <3 Hop onboard our discord and poke us! :slight_smile:

We are still looking for the right people. Join Discord for a chat.