Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

Pilots are welcome from all timezones - we seek active pilots who understand the importance of a meta gameplay. Mix things up and don’t dig yourself into just one aspect of EVE :slight_smile:

One day miner? One day havoc a war in fleet? One day you setup those sexy PI plants? And another you plan for your next capital build? … and for you wierdos with patience … the belt ratting for officer loot eh? :wink:

Come have a chat on our discord! Press HERE!

Be part of a great corporation - a awesome alliance!
Help us grow in every timezone, help us become a better corporation! <3

Update yourself with a great community, solid corporation, respect, kindness, pvp, indy, mining… pretty much everything EVE can offer - there is to find here in UMAH / Init. Like many many other places - except here we are disgustingly non-toxic <3

Fully possible to join for war … or mining? But better up - BOTH!
We cover the spectrum of playstyle, come chat with us! :slight_smile:

DISCORD

Good group of guys here… 10/10 !!!

1 Like

Hop onboard Discord for a chat! :slight_smile:

Join UMAH Space CORP!
GET A FREE FEDO!!!
offer only for successful applicants
offer not approved by CEO or directorate
this may or may not be a recruitment gimmick
please direct complaints about failure to receive your free fedo to someone other than Falkine Nimwrath
bribes of Kaalakiota Peaks Vodka given to Falkine Nimwrath may improve your chances of receiving a free Fedo

1 Like

Any interest in mixing your playstyle? Jump into a Kiki for a whale fleet? Who doesn’t like them Shvo fleets eh? :wink: Large fleets, small fleets… pve, mining, pi, … it’s all there and easy accessable.

Sov space and npc null is the current location <3
Most important is our corporation atmosphere - it’s GREAT! And non toxic!

Come to our discord for a chat :slight_smile:

did you know that i know that you know you want to?

i didn’t know that you know that i know that you know you want to.

so come to our discord and let me know that you. . . . . . well just let me know

Umah looking to expand! Seeking pilots that fits, for your sake and ours :slight_smile:

Come join our discord, take us for a spin … or chat :slight_smile: DISCORD

Discord is the place to reel us in! :slight_smile: … or us to reel you in perhaps?

Hey, UMAH have no plans to lay low - we are in the swing for action :slight_smile: Have a chat with us on our discord!

IMG_0948

I envoke bump, it was super effective

1 Like

Still open for pilots, all timezones! :slight_smile:

7l0f9f