Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

to the top

No blue donut here… come fly with us and shoot everyone!!!

Help us help you! :smiley: Indy/pvp… small corp moving upwards! All tz - friendly and no tolerance for toxic behaviour.

o7 UMAH looking for PVP and Indy pilots, no intention to have SOV but we stay in NPC nullsec. Lets have fun together in a RL prio corp with intention to grow larger :slight_smile:

Looking for active pilots all timezones… come join the fun!!

to the freaking top

come fly sick ships with us… you wont regret

Join in with UMAH - help us grow from small to a medium corporation o/

Expand with UMAH, join in all timezones! :slight_smile:

To the top o/ We seek pilots to join in our growth! :slight_smile:

Tired of SOV? Or High? Read about UMAH and see if NPC nullsec could do the trick for you :slight_smile: We seek pilots in all TZ!

EU - US - AU … UMAH wish to expand in all time zones. o7

EU zzz… US awake … and AU morning! :smiley: Everyone of you is welcome, we seek pilots from all time zones and wish to expand. Both industrial and pvp!

Hello.

I would like to ask, if it is possible to do normal nullsec ratting in your space. Not sure if is possible in NPC nullsec.

I like that your corporation is not war declarable, but is there some reason for friendly fire to be on?

Just some noob question.

Thanks and bye.

Sorry for late answer :slight_smile:

And yes - It’s very much possible to do normal null ratting here.
I would need to make a question on your question - What do you mean by friendly fire? We don’t shot friendlies :slight_smile:

Regards
Ravv

Also - We are still looking for pilots in all timezones !

Poking this thread to the top - I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m very interested in discovering the other 90% of Eve with a corp that respects RL obligations. I sent a message in game, but I may have rambled on too much =)

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

To the top and forward! :slight_smile: Help us grow, forge UMAH as a group, all timezones, non-drama corp! :slight_smile:

So here I was, Strutting my stuff through the Eve Forums and this dude says to me " Hey Ox, Check out this corp who live in NPC Null"

i’m like " Naaah Bruv, NPC null is full of losers"
he says like " Bruh, These dudes are lit, they get loads of ops, PVP and mining and you can make NUff Iskies"

So, I look em up and have a convo with their CEO ( I was slightly drunk, he was slightly drunk ) and Boom I has a space boner!

1 week later im up in NPC Null and my stuff is moved up the next day (Boner Increases) weekend comes, I have a CVA fleet I can join in (Boner Explodes)

You want fun and Bants, Join us!

If not, you is a loser bruv! :wink:

Seeking you … so … so hard :smiley: Join the UMAH corp and feel just as old as we do :slight_smile: