Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

We are looking to expand our members for mining, industry and pvp operations in the USTZ and AUTZ. Located in NPC space (Syndicate), we offer a casual corp for new members, veteran members or anyone with a real life who wants to return to the game.

1 Like

Actively recruiting AU/NZ tz players! We are primarily Indy/miners who love a good fight from time to time.

Swing by our pub channel for a chat if you are keen!

We are recruiting all tz’s!

UMAH is all about mature players who want to work together towards a common goal and enjoy good company.

We are a no drama, RL first group, so if that suits you, come by for a chat in our pub channel!

Still looking for Bitter Vets, New Bros, or anyone tired of their current situation. We are in NPC null, no Sov drama here. Miners, Industrialists, PVEers and PVPers are encouraged to join.

myposter1_sm

1 Like

Come along and join us for holiday fun!!

We have moons to mine, stuff and things to do, and explosions to create.

waiting for pilots to join

myposter2_sm

1 Like

Join our pub for a quick chat and intro.

myposter3_sm

Get in y’all!!

We are loving life in UMAH…now with 2 whole Aussies!! Will you be the 3rd??

Or will you be our first Korean member?
Contact us today!

Eastern TZ 2006 player out of game since 2012ish, just getting back in. 38+mill SP on main-kinda jack of all trades- indy/mining, exploration, solo L4 missions. Looking for a good group to join that has RL in proper perspective.

Sounds like a fit. Join our PUB channel for a chat. Our description in this post is up to date and valid. We have many returning players so we can guess some questions before you ask :slight_smile:

Hey Guys, how many active NA players do you have and generally what TZ? I am a returning player that may be interested.

Hey - just replied to you ingame message.

Bumping bc we are growing and want you to join us!

poster6

Get in! We don’t have a corp mascot yet, but I like the cat!
Looking for a few more Aussies, to go with the 2 we have now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We got the EU’s… We need the AU’s and the US’s!