Null sec exploration is hot garbage!

Ok i will check it out. I’M currently using pathfinder, wh database and zkill to gather intel

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick replies gentlemen!

1 Like

Cobalt Edge is one of the Drone regions, they dont spawn any pirate relic sites if I remember correctly. Drone data sites drop ‘augmented’ and ‘integrated’ drone BPCs thou.

2 Likes

I recommend doing only class 1-3 wormholes and look for Known Space pirate relics.
Rest of the space is waste of time…
Ooh not mentioning the time u gonna spend for scanning…
Have a good working day!

1 Like

I made about 500mil today in about 3 hrs in NPC Null…some days I make 50mil

1 Like

Go off the beaten path when exploring in null

1 Like

Oï !
I’m an explorer just like you, and going through nullsec is a great way to make ISK :slight_smile:

However, Exploration is not like mining or ratting where you can make a precise estimation of your ISK/h. It all depends of if you know where you are ratting, if it’s on an often used path/region and if the faction you have there is good or not.

Generally speaking : you should avoid Blood Raiders exploration sites like the pest. They have the lowest ISK revenue by far :confused:
If you can find a quiet region possessing the glorious Sansha’s Nation sites, then you’re golden because the Intact Armor Plates you can get from those are worth so much you’ll love doing those sites !

Also, I’d say you could try to set up in a C1 wormhole with a nullsec static. That way, you’ll explore different part of space everyday, which also mean you won’t often see the same faction’s space twice in a row :slight_smile:

If you ever want to taste the joys of such wormhole, come take a look at my corporation, we’re always happy to accept new heads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally found some sites today. 6 of them in 2 WH’s. Made 100 mil off one can in a sansha site. I guess the WH life is feast or famine.

4 Likes

Nice! Good hunting my friend!

2 Likes

As said above, drone regions have no relic but special data sites. Their value is subpar.

When I did my regular relic runs, the course was four hours traversing stain/esoteria/paragon … netting 500-1000M. Today it would be much more due to higher plate prices.

4 Likes

Yeah, I did not know that about the drone region. Live and learn. Just glad I paid for my astero with one hack. Holy ■■■■ though, the amount of scanning that needs to be done is epic.

1 Like

Welcome to scanning eh :slight_smile:

It will get better as your skills train up (assuming you don’t already have good scanning skills).

For as much as some people think the scanning speed is already fast enough, I always fit the scanning upgrade improving speed, since it help you scan down quickly what is a good or a bad site. Having as much strength as you can is also good, since you’ll be able to scan down sites with Level I scanning difficulty in one go (and higher levels will show you what types they are, so you can already hide combat sites for example).

1 Like

Relics yield me around 100-200M/hr in Branch area, with max skills, if I do it with great concentration. Data sites are garbage ofc.

1 Like

CCP doesn’t believe in realistic reward/investment. If you get a 2 Million ISK item via exploration in a month, you are considered to be exploiting the system.

1 Like

True statement about anomaly runners, they pissed off after my astero jumped in and launched core scanners…

1 Like

Yeah, they usually assume you’re a forward scout for a bigger group that wants some kills. Good for a laugh, or some kills if you have backup.

Welcome to Eve, where much time is spent engaging in nothing, when real life matters. Hopefully things will change soon in this game.

2 Likes

TBH WH space got better, made a bit over a quarter bil this week but it sure isn’t the most profitable isk/hour activity…plus the stress/paranoia factor.

2 Likes

Nullsec Anoms are way down or at level 0 because people are not running sites, so less things spawn. Or they are being heavily run because you only have to risk a 40 mil ship to make 40 mil in 5 minutes.

1 Like

yea im searching since 5 days (6hours per day) now and only did find 1 relic site which was full wth a army of npc,… seems like some players before me did ■■■■ up bigtime

maybe something is bugd, or ccp did reduce em idk but i dont find em anymore too!