Nullification and WCS Updates – testing has begun!

To continue with points of feedback about the current implementation of this update:
(Mind, I do like the general idea of active nullification and WCS modules!)

5. Nullification module is a low slot item - this is good, keep it like that!
I see people suggesting to make the interdiction nullification module a high slot item. I don’t agree.

I think this module is perfectly suited as a low slot item like it is now:

• The nullification module, if it were added to the high slot, would be impossible to fit on many ships that are getting access to it - blockade runners, Astero, Helios for example only have 2 high slots which are already filled with cloak + probe launcher. Any of these ships can make a choice between faster align, defences or more cargohold vs nullification, but if nullification is a high slot item, it will cause problems.
  • The nullification module is a propulsion upgrade and competes with other propulsion upgrades like warp core stabilizers, intertial stabilizers, overdrive and warp speed modules. That category of modules is all low slot so it makes perfect sense for the nullification module to be a low slot item too.
  • The nullification module is a defensive module like the warp core stabilizers, in many fits in which people previously used multiple warp core stabilizer modules, there will be holes in the low slots of their industrial fits due to a maximum of 1 WCS. Low slots are therefore a perfect place for the nullification module.

And two things for CCP:

• I hope that there will be an extra low slot to the T3C nullification subsystems to compensate loss of the low slot
  • I hope that the currently nullified Interceptors gain slightly better agility to compensate loss of an Inertial stabilizer in the low slots