Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

I have some interesting intell on AO I gathered just before I went on my break , happy to send it to you , I’m sure your capable of getting all you need but if you do just ask.

Sure. Anything that will help me pad the content beyond raging about Altara for six paragraphs.

1 Like

This was the best solution:

But if you make it too artificial it will not work.

You get it.

1 Like

Speaking off which, how is your war against the gankers going?

Oh wait, it isn’t.

1 Like

Ah…so if I don’t want lost war HQs on my killboard I just jiggle the alliance and corps so they have nothing to do with me and nobody can ever trace any connection.

Now you are starting to understand.

Send it to me.

:princess:

Why not let players make their own objectives?

1 Like

Hmm, I will create my own version of this as: “you can drop the beat but can’t tell how the booties go”

What you want the AO intel

Indeed.

1 Like

I support this, and would such objectives be just content in the player’s minds or would have a screen just like that new corporate objectives screen?

I believe so, something like if the attacker has no structures, then losing ISK/ being poded/ etc are stratetic goals for the defender. I mean, a war HQ should not be the only option as war goal, right?

Definitely, someday a group should have an honest brainstorm leaving aside any EVE bickering and come up with new valid war declarations and goals that contemplate corp size, alliance, structures, etc

1 Like

The best way to handle conflict is just let players PvP anyone they want. Why not? The strong will survive, the weak will not. Every player is capable of diplomacy, either befriending their enemies or making new friends to help them - any attempt to prevent a “free for all” simply eliminates the sandbox and reduces the game to stagnation. Attempts to prevent PvP are simply bad for the game. New players are not helpless little infants, they are adults who are perfectly capable of survival.

Let the sandbox be a sandbox. By removing the possibility for one group to ‘bully’ another, you also remove the opportunity for underdogs to win. Overcoming challenge is the most enjoyable part of a game, and the elimination of challenge is bad.

2 Likes

Most of my understanding of how Eve works comes from the forums. You can’t question dry, dusty, manuals. You and Destiny have been good teachers.

Npc null basically

Sure, but all the targets are hiding in Highsec.

CCP needs to nerf Highsec income and safety to encourage people to leave.

Eliminating Highsec entirely would be a vast improvement.

CONCORD should only exist in the starter systems.

3 Likes

So then why isn’t she in NPC null? No concord, no rules. Shoot whoever you want from a completely safe NPC station. Lots of players do it. The answer is, she likes hi sec. She is as comfortable in her own little risk matrix as everyone else, and thinks things should change to suit her.

There’s less risk for me in nullsec.

The problem is that the existence of Highsec causes players to over-congregate in one region of space, to the detriment of other regions.

You’re doing that “go to null-sec, where the REAL PvPers live!” carebear whine thing now.

No, they don’t. There are more Goons in high-sec at any given time than there are in Delve.

I’ve lived in NPC null. I have lots of assets in Stain, Venal, and Syndicate. It was nearly empty over a decade ago. Today, it’s even less populated. What’s with this unreasonable fixation on sending players like me to areas of space where no one lives? How would that improve my time in EVE? You want me to fly through an empty region for hours, trying to catch the occasional random player who’s ratting in an Ishtar in some quiet backdoor constellation? They’ll just dock the moment they see me. What then? Should I be asking them for duels, like a bored level 80 outside the gates of Ogrimmar because their arena partner is offline?

2 Likes

That’s why I’m a major proponent for removing all asteroid and ice belts, and moon mining and PI from high sec.

I also believe that all level 3 and 4 missions should be moved to low.

If people want a safe space, then the reward should match the -in this case, the lack of- risk.

1 Like

Just getting back on track and as I did mention Absolute order/will or what ever incarnation Governor Lee is using, how is their position on the cowardice ladder.

After offering the intel I have in them I did some checking on them and I see the alliance is growing quite large.

Has anyone had direct solo combat with them , I did see them in small numbers getting involved in many parts of eve , never seen dedicated large fleets , like you do with other alliance’s and for all there numbers I only know our forum friend. Never seen Governor Lee or heard from him.

I will dig out that intel when I have a minute