Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

Then what does this mean?

Haha yeah may be so, to be fair it only took moments

You’re so complacent having your „fun“ that it’s neutered you of all ambitions, Brave New World indeed.

Someone else more ambitious than you has created an organization that has many people, and you make fun of, look down upon, and deride those people as cowards.

1 Like

You:
“I prefer engaging in battles that are both fair and perilous. It adds a dash of excitement to the game!”

Every single stat-padded, hyperoptimized ganker in a 1000 mile radius:
Suffering an aneurysm, followed by a stroke, followed by subsequent death.

Stay strong, King.

With observant regards
-James Fuchs

2 Likes

That’s an interesting series of constructions you have there. Perhaps I’m in a period in life where i don’t have time or desire to create and manage some organization in Eve online? Perhaps other things are currently priorities in life? No, you’re right, i have no ambition because I’m having fun… lol!

I do not and have not derided people for being in a group. I do, however, throw some derision at people who are too afraid to engage in pvp and only blob while git gudding through local. And there are a lot of those. Especially in many nullsec alliances - some of whom I’ve been apart of.

And maybe those people who are “afraid to engage in pvp and only blob while git gudding through local” are also “in a period in life where they don’t have time or desire to hunt and try to find 1v1 PvP situations, perhaps other things are currently priorities in life” because… they’re having fun.

I am glad you find this an “interesting series of constructions” because to me it seems a case of “just having a decent sense of empathy for people who PvP”, which is why I spoke up in the first place.

(People who want to remove PvP from the game, on the other hand, can go away and play something else, I’m sure we can agree on this)

1 Like

Then i go back to my previous argument, they would be having more fun if they weren’t blobbinylg like that, and that behavior is driven by cowardice.

Your arguments are circular and frankly weaksauce man

Ah, your fun is the correct fun to have for everybody.

The only thing weak here is your ability to think from any other perspective without me hand holding you through the thought.

2 Likes

disappointed

ostrich-popups

1 Like

Surely the point is that these things are the process via which people learn. In no different a manner through which one can learn some ( though not all ) PvP tactics from PvE stuff such as ratting and missions. I doubt there are really that many people who just jump straight into solo PvP and do well.

A good deal of such learning is reflex behaviour. That is why I spend a lot of time flying new fittings around just getting used to the options…or using basic rats to practice on…before I do anything else. So when I do have that solo encounter…the actions will be automatic.

I would certainly agree learning plays a role in some of this behavior - which is totally fine. It’s not the guys showing up in t1 tackle frigs / cruisers that I criticize though.

Whenever i end up killing a newbro and can tell by character age or fit or on grid piloting, I’ll convo them and try to help them improve, and will often pay for the ship loss. I love seeing newbros out in the world of pvp.

A small example, Not long ago there was a rapier chasing my little stabber in null several jumps. So i engaged it and they bridged ~8 arty sleipnirs or so. I killed the rapier before i got the pod express - total victory far as I’m concerned. Doesn’t always work out that way, and they should have included one guardian to save their recon.

All that to say - why not just hop into a couple frigs / dessies / cruisers and go get a fight instead of bringing 1.5b+ or whatever to fight a 30m stabber? Blobbing imo is boring both ways, except when you’re lucky enough to pull out a kill

1 Like

You’d press that button every time if you could :wink:

You seem to have a very romanticised notion of what EVE should be rather than what it actually is. EVE is an MMO and by its very definition is a multiplayer game. Therefore, one should not expect a fair fight. Nor should they be inclined to offer them.

That probably has some truth to it. And of course i don’t expect every fight to be fair, but it’s SO rare for an opponent to bring even a reasonably fair fight that it’s… sad, really.

Personally i think Eve has the best, most exhilarating pvp of any game on the market, particularly solo and small gang at a high level. I wish more people would attempt it rather than use blob tactics, when looking for fights.

1 Like

You cry way too much.

I gank in Highsec, so that every fight is fair.

If they can’t survive a few seconds, that’s on them.

4 Likes

Except, it’s not very fair. They have the whole instant web, scram, blappy force at their disposal.

2 Likes

I actuality think that’s a Very fair point LOL

3 Likes