Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

I tried doing that twice last year. One time in a public gang where the defenders smack-talked until they suddenly dropped a 5x gang on us, and another when I was alone learning filaments where the locals said some very mean things in Chinese to me until like 20 Rooks arrived out of nowhere.

I’m sure if I do it a few hundred times though, I’ll end up getting an honoUrable fight at some point! But I don’t see the need to, since I can make more money and have more fun dunking one of your multi-billion-ISK haulers!

I just did. Whachu gon’ do 'bout it, big boy?

2 Likes

Laugh, then giggle, then laugh again while trying to drink my coffee, then curse you, what else ?

Destiny ! Rule number 13/2 for pvp clearly states: narrow Local until you only see names, not the text, while Rule number 13/3 for pvp stipulates that running google translate on any smack talk in Local is a waste of time and will potentially result in the loss of your ship. q.e.d.
Keep using dscan, and focus !
lmao
DiscreteVengefulEel-size_restricted

And this of course:

That’s it. I’ve had enough of your insolent schadenfreude.

You sir just cost your alliance another point.

3 Likes

aye dead on

1 Like

I’m sure it will keep them awake at night.
giphy (66)

2 Likes

My experience does not corroborate this. The amount of times I’ve been called a homosexual or an anus or told to conduct autofellatio by a Russian individual not in a big group is completely disproportionate.

2 Likes

You’re kinda right. I’ll edit the post to make the disparity not seem so big. It definitely still happens, just maybe not quite as often as when they’re part of a Slav PUG.

In their defense, though, if all you had in life was playing EVE inside your crumbling khrushchevka with the soviet floral wallpaper peeling off and a broken samovar in the kitchen, you’d be pretty angry too.

1 Like

I just follow it all for the useful info…like discovering one can command burst one’s own ship. And a lot of useful fittings. Information is the most powerful weapon in Eve.

yup, try that on a passive shield drake :slight_smile:

Had that with Parabellum in the Finanar war. Oh well…there’s zero activity on killboard from them since that war. Did they abandon and join a new corp ?

Hey Wad, tell your alliance member that I thank them for their valuable contribution. They logged off too quickly before I could type it out!

1 Like

Yeah I hear you. I go out of my way not to aggravate them (besides the initial action of having blown up their heron or venture) but if it escalates into them sending me 4 or 5 Eve Mails in a row (or „notify contact Terrible Standing“ spam by repeatedly adding/removing me as a contact) then I’ll send a simple „Слава Украине“ which I have found shuts them up 100% of the time. It probably helps that Koval is a Ukrainian surname.

How could you ! Spilling the blood of an innocent tech1 prober ! Grrrr hat hisec, hat gankers, hat wardecs !!
hysterical-crying-buffy

1 Like

I often get mistaken for a russian player because of my username, I’m not, I just really like space stuff, and named my character after Nikolai Kardashev

This has unexpected benefits; newbs are deeply afraid of Russians for some reason and rarely bother me, even to beg.

Some assume I’m named after a Kardashian, which I can use as a handy, instant IQ test.

…on the subject of actual Russian players though, I’ve never had any smack talk from them, and there was one in my old corp who was a reasonable chap. They still kill the **** out of you though, like any other player.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought!

1 Like

I think someone just failed your test

1 Like

There’s one in every crowd

1 Like

And then they blame US for ringing the wrong doorbell !

This game, I’m telling ya …