Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

Hey, can you send another lemming my way? I’m getting kinda bored.

2 Likes

nahbetternot
No hard feelings, I hope ?
Coz that would be awoxing :stuck_out_tongue:

Like taking down structures to invalidate war decs repeatedly?

You can’t really complain of any of your targets trying to avoid you, when you are the quickest person in all of New Eden to invalidate war decs you want no part of.

schtorp

@Destiny_Corrupted You can probably remove old Gooseflock. Think they have just about honked their last honk. When the alliance director is already biomassed to avoid bans that’s probably about it.

I like the effort put into this thread.

1 Like

Damn, that’s really sad news. What happened?

Also, lol at Wesley talking smack up there, despite us cuckolding their alliance for months now. I think with the general attitude of begging others to fight their group while outnumbered twenty to one, and basically AFK-farming PvE by shooting undefended structures all day, SRS has more than earned a guest appearance on the null-sec ladder.

edit

I wasn’t smack talking, you literally avoid war decs. You do so for a valid reason. You seem to think others who avoid you do so for invalid reasons.

You are either a hypocrite, or you have zero self awareness.

Oh, sweetie, no, I never said that you’re a bad guy. I merely called you a hypocrite. And also alluded to you being bad at the game because you never challenge yourself. Input-broadcasting 11 characters against empty Athanors and popping shuttles on the undock all day doesn’t lead to skill gain or respect from the community. You need to spend less time typing in local about how “10v1 is still solo because it’s still just 1 player controlling all those characters” and actually learning how to conduct yourself with dignity if you want people to respect you and take you seriously enough to give you fights.

1. I edited my post for clarity.
  2. I dont cheat, no one in SRS cheats, and its a fairly gross accusation, Please report me to CCP, Ill wait.
  3. Please keep thinking that endless complaints on the forums makes you special.

Please show me where I have ever said that. Lord.

Do you have that messed up idea because I had an argument with Dio about what was, and what was not solo pvp? For the record my point was if you use any more than 1 account, its not solo pvp.

1 Like

Imagine complaining that people are cowards and Risk-Averse, When you join only as assist in wars to have ZERO assets at risk, Your to scared to put a war HQ down complaining that SRS or Blackflag will kill it and you scout around looking for haulers.

Just take a look at the above photo, Twice we war decked Destiny in a 24 hour period to fight him in Amarr, and twice he removed his own POS to make himself not 'war eligible.

If that isnt Risk-averse or avoiding a fight then nothing is.

Destiny corrupted - Please put your own name at the top of your own list.

2 Likes

Destiny_Corrupted - The King of Cowardice

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy stealing one of your targets before it jumped into your camp.

Sure, no problem!

Quite literally have multiple videos of your entire alt gaggle beginning to fire at the exact same time. You must be a top-tier elite player I guess, since not even the most proficient gankers like Hawk and Kusion are able to do that, and chain-fire their accounts at about 2-4 per tick.

No, I will never report you. Where would the fun be in that?

Imagine outnumbering a group by 20:1, and then calling them “scared” to launch structures/engage in fights when everyone knows that there’s zero mathematical possibility for the defenders to survive, let alone win, if they oblige you.

This is exactly what null-sec players do when they hot-drop random roamers with 80 carriers, and is exactly why your group belongs on this list. Instead of challenging yourself against difficult targets, you’re begging little guys to feed you kills, and when they’re smart enough not to, you desperately try to grandstand from some morality perspective as if the little guys you’re trying to trick into getting farmed by you (once again, unsuccessfully) are the villains while you’re some kind of paladin of virtue, defending the honor of warriors of justice everywhere.

We’re not letting you get any wins, while also stealing all of your big targets and saving those we aren’t at war with from your camps. So you come to my threads to rage about it. It’s actually kind of sad, really.

4 Likes

That isnt me.

Nice try though.

If you believe that nonsense, please report us (or there might just be more of us than you think).

you’re begging giant guys to feed you kills, and when they’re smart enough not to…you create a giant ass post to complain about it.

(editted to remove a stray “and”)

They are?

2 Likes