Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

Yeah if I still cared about KBs in 2023 I’d be embarassed too. You’ll be okay.

Many loser PvP groups.

Obviously there are some losers within any groups , I suppose it depends on how you play the game and why,

what do you do if you don’t mind me asking in game

Law enforcement.

Maybe that’s because you don’t have any killboard in 2023.

I dont care about external killboards, but for someone who only cares about this external game application… you might not be happy Altara Zemara | Character | zKillboard

You mean by killmail whoring sweetie?

2 Likes

Some people definitely still care about killboards. I do. Gloating over a nice kill or green killboard is satisfying for me. It’s one of my bigger motivations to play.

It’s not like it used to be though. I remember being in EVE University like 2010-ish, and every time we got wardecced, the directors would spend the war patrolling around, killing any members they could catch out doing stuff alone, not in a PvP fleet. The idea being to deny kills to the enemy. Can you even imagine that in 2023? They’d be universally denounced as a griefer corp that lures newbies in to awox them. But in 2010 it was a perfectly reasonable thing for a newbie corporation to do.

Honestly I kind of miss the days when killboards were relevent. I think caring about your wallet leads to more toxic behavior than caring about your killboard does, yet that seems to still be prevalent. Caring about your kilboard motivates people to try to kill stuff. Caring about your wallet just leads to risk aversion amd anti-PvP attitudes.

I don’t think people should be bullied over their killboards but it’s ok to consider them.

3 Likes

See…that’s precisely where killboard allows me to say ’ I’ve had 405 kills in the same period you’ve had 8 '. Why ever would I not be happy.

I made my case. If zkill is the only thing that really matters in EVE, you can not be happy about it. Altara Zemara | Character | zKillboard

If you send @Iceacid_Frostpacker 1 bil ISK he will double your zKillboard right away. :smirk:

Oh but I am perfectly happy that I have 8 chars with killboards and every single one has more kills than losses. Looks like I’ll overtake your 1.7tn before long :slight_smile:

What’s not to be happy about ?

Ok, if the Zkill is the only thing that matters in EVE, who is happier here? (and it is a fair comparison)

or

What ? Someone who has been in the game 7.5 years vs someone who has been in the game 2 years ?

And in any case, of course there’s people who have ‘done better’. Good for them. I’m happy because there’s a far larger percent who haven’t.

this lady did not produce 405 “kills” in the same period than you. Thats why I am asking about your happiness methods.

Well you see that’s the great thing about Eve. You don’t get to decide how happy I am with this or that. I’m happy with a killboard that is almost certainly better than average. You might wish to direct your comments at the capsuleer who posted here a few weeks back…whose killboard had 200 losses and not a single kill. Now that is cause for unhappiness ! ( gonna have to dig up that killboard ).

1 Like

Getting back to the topic…what happened to Destiny ? She’s not been active for over 6 weeks now. I was looking forward to more alliance reviews.

He will just give it to Aiko, besides he is as mad as a box of frogs

3 Likes

It’s not a mystery.

The game is boring for people who have a stellar inner drive and high risk tolerance – like them.

I am going to ignore what you just said now.

1 Like