Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

My specialty is erasing counterfeit pleb permits.

1 Like

Imagine selling permits for 100 mil, lol

Imagine thinking it’s about the isk.

Wannabes will always be wannabes.

1 Like

Do I detect some ganker tension here :smiling_face:

So Aiko have you made up with Mr Lee, killing his miners will have repercussions haha

Interestingly why did that AO member think he should be immune to being ganked, even mining permits don’t offer that guarantee.

Mr Lee loves me. Just ask him, he will confirm.

And the miners confusion? Did you give him his ice mining lasers back.

Anyway hope your well .

Nope.

Kek,

It’s silly that the two of you have made your “happiness” dependent on external factors. And one that is, in the large scheme of life, so completely asinine and fleeting.

Sure Zkill is fun. But your source of happiness….

1 Like

I think I’m the happiest one here.

I would agree with that.

You’re doing what you love, and you don’t give a rats fart what others think about it.

Well, no. What could be more relevant in a PvP game than some kind of ‘score board’ ? I find it bizarre that anyone can be playing a PvP game and think that how people perform in it is somehow irrelevant. What’s the point of playing ? There isn’t one…if someone with 4000 kills is in no sense ‘better’ than someone with 4000 losses.

How about:

Having fun. Regardless of the leaderboards and rankings?

1 Like

By the way, have you taken Aiko up on her offer to gank with her yet?

I haven’t been keeping up with the drama between you two.

Yes, today I was in Oipo harvesting the Crimson Order. Cilly was there in her Gnosis, helping out while I killed them one by one.

I log in and I’m instantly happy, because I don’t care about my wallet or my killboard. I have friends who love me and enemies I can annoy the life out of every evening. As long as I am having more fun than my enemies - who care about ISK, KBs, “winning”, and I don’t therefore I automatically am having more fun - then I ultimately win.

1 Like

Nooo…I was dual boxing with my new account.

Alas, its a bit pointless warning people of ganker activity in the AO intel channel if people aren’t in the intel channel.

2 Likes

No , I haven’t taken up her offer yet , on a break right now , to much real to do right now but I feel the need to return soon .

Hasn’t the offer been standing for years at this point?

I was told that I did not gank, and yet I ganked a fair few ganker scouts just for lol’s.

I loved it when we could gank freighter wrecks with destroyers, that was the best! Sadly Githany joined the frey too late to gank freighter wrecks on the same cost level as gankers, but if they could be ganked by destroyers I am sure Githhny would be ganking like no tomorrow…

1 Like