Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

Sir pls, the killboard is not even part of the game.

It is the amount of mining permits you sell the only thing that matters

1 Like

Which is kinda crazy isn’t it. A PvP game with no score board, leader board, generally available battle board, individual rankings, corp rankings, or indeed anything that would demarcate a ‘win’ or at least ’ doing better than…’

So, there is a “win” condition to EvE, which means that a P2W mechanic is quite possible.

Speaking off which, does she have a mining permit?

AIKO has already won EVE.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the very definition of player versus player ? In mean the whole ‘versus’ thing generally implies that someone wins…both in individual fights and cumulatively.

As for P2W…its not that there is no winning but that paying is no guarantee of winning.

Any demand for a mining permit would be met with a sentence ending in the word ‘…sideways’

Yes has she got a mining permit we want to know.

Many deny having one. Only really because it shows they are in fact miners .

I think mining permits should be part of the game and show up on your permanent record

1 Like

There’s over 3000 highsec systems. They’d have to actually find my miner before asking for any permit :slight_smile:

So I was right , just look for an AO off shoot and I’m sure they could find you .

Well you see @Githany_Red , she is hiding but nobody cares.

Assholes Online

A group of contemptious “capsuleers” who go around doing cruel and intentional stuff, simply to piss other people off. These individuals get off on this and are obviously deeply insecure and have nothing better to do… It’s all fun and games, until the Asshole says the wrong thing to the wrong person.

-“That Asshole was making fun of that newbie in an ibis who had no legs…”

-“Yeah, did you see Altara pop his ibis after?”

by Zaera Keena October 19, 2023

Characters used to have a high score next to their portrait in the form of a bounty. You could tell who the really good players were because they had a high bounty. I’m still a little pissed off that CCP deleted my bounties.

2 Likes

Nobody told you that they put it on themselves? Well atleast I did, made me look REALLY SCARY.

:japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre:

I got the standard code bounty with some zeros at the end

315,000 I think it was

Talking of 315 , do you see Aiko is in trouble with Mr Lee , I wouder how that went . What’s more interesting is why did the AO member think he had some exemption from being ganked :face_with_monocle:

Just another example of petty criminals getting away with it while the cops arrest people for looking at a pigeon in a funny manner.

Eeewww.

Nobody cares about your KB either man. Nobody cares about KBs beyond an intel tool. I remember when your KB used to be checked as part of the recruitment process. Now it’s just for lulz.

Something that ‘nobody cares about’ sure gets quoted and referenced a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only person I saw yammering about KBs as if they mattered post 2015 is you.

Nonsense. KBs are mentioned here regularly. Barely a thread goes by without someone’s killboard being brought up. It’s even mentioned in the opening post of this very thread…on which you say nobody cares about killboards… lol !! Now that is embarrassing.

What’s the date got to do with it , many PvP groups go out their way to make their kB look good .

When people go on about what a great pvper they are what do we do check kB, when you fly into a sys and you come across a stranger what do you do.

Of course they still matter , obviously if you personally think they are for lol then that’s fine , I don’t think it’s great for the game but it’s there and is good intelligence , it’s a great way to spot grieffers and ass hats .