October 2018 Release - General Feedback

keep crying, im sure CCP’s keeping track of the tears.

Smart reply, i am sure it requires a huge IQ pull out something like that… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ships you don’t even fly.
So what’s your problem?

Yea, have you gone over to reddit and tried posting anything even remotely anti goons or anti big ns blocks or related ? Its funny how predictable the results are and how they all conglamorated there.

It’s no wonder you find this game difficult to understand nd… Here let me try and explain for you…

When the game launcher starts there are two empty boxes next to your characters portrait. if you click on one of these you will launch the game with a brand new character. Then you can train them to use ships that your other character cannot - This is know in-game as an “ALT”

“ALTS” are really useful. You could, for example, have a hig-sec “ALT” for trading, a PVP “ALT” for roams and an “ALT” for exploration.

I hope I have enlightened you to a new, useful area of game play and enhanced your EVE experience.

I have several alts…yet when you replied to me you specifically used the killboard of the alt I use the least to make a point against me. When i did the same you got all defensive and started claiming it was your trade alt. Even though you obviously use it for other things.

I posted with a character with ECM experience.
You posted with one that has zero experience.

I hope I have enlightened you to the fact that pointing to peoples killboards to make a point is retarded when your own killboard is so much worse.

You started the ■■■■■■■■ with pointing out my alts killboard.
If you don’t like it done to you maybe you shouldn’t do things like that.

Hypocrite much?

From what I’m hearing outside of the game and community while away, is that EVE Online is little more than a Goon owned sandpit.

Would this be correct essentially?

Nope.

It more or less is. They control the mineral and ore market with their uncontrolled mining excesses in Delve, they flood the market with uncontrolled ISK influx thanks to CCP introduced ratting super superiority. They produce more than The Forge, the biggest trade hub in EVE. And so on and so forth.

Wow. :open_mouth: I am impressed. It’s still not automatically updating but at least using the Launcher’s Refresh feature triggers upating the client withing having to close the launcher.

If only there was something that could upset their operations… like nullified interceptor fleets with a little extra dps or maybe ECM ships that can jam out fighters

19:11:06 Notify You do not have jump access at MO-GZ5 » 5-CQDA - Eye of Terror Mk III. Please contact the owner for assistance.

then why is this stupid bovine waste on my overview from 10 AU away?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.