Greetings Tenacious Testers!
The EVE Dev team have been working on another package of tweaks, fixes and improvements for the October release, which have reached the our public test server Singularity in today’s update.
As with the last package, these changes are primarily focused on improving the experience for pilots in their first few hours and days in New Eden, but of course many of these will be generally useful for pilots of all ages and experience levels. At this time this list is incomplete, and more changes may be added over the coming weeks or make it into the final patch notes.
If nothing significant turns up during the testing period these changes will be released in the October patch. As always, if you wish to help, head on over to Singularity and get involved!
- Un-packaged (and undamaged) items can now be sold without any need to repackage them first. Doing so will automatically repackage the item. In the case of non-empty ships or containers you will receive a confirmation message.
* To prevent item exchange scams relying on changing the trade’s manifest at the last second, trading now has a confirmation window listing the trade’s item and isk contents.UPDATE: This feature will be delayed to a later release while we iterate over the User Experience
- Added a suppressible warning when in a station and attempting to buy an item located in another station
- Help Pointer links can now be pasted into chat
- Added a filter box to the Shortcuts tab of the settings menu to allow you to more easily find a specific shortcut
- Added a default “Launch Drones” shortcut (Shift + F) for anyone that had not yet set a shortcut
- Updates have been made to the rewards in the Tutorial and how those rewards are claimed
- Adding active states and animations to the Mission and Tutorial info panel buttons
Thanks and happy testing!
CCP Lebowski for the EVE Dev Team