October Release - General Feedback

What is the average distance between stars again?
We could just remove jump gates at this point.

Edit: according to Google, 1 light year is a bit more than 63k AU, which makes the distance of your warp… over 194k light years. You’re not actually going anywhere, you’re just warping around the cluster.

dumb me not streching the tab…
its 16bil AU, I think I’m gonna skip it this time…

4 Likes

What a quitter :stuck_out_tongue: where is the HTFU attitude? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

What a fantastic release full of sweeping changes that revitalise the game! :rofl:

6 Likes

Place-value scammed by the cosmos itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time to fix a MAX AU warping ship. :rocket:

New Contest!
Warp

3 Likes

When you minimize the station overview, it does not minimize to the Neocom, so no way to get it back up. You have to undock by right clicking your current ship and redock to get the overview back.

1 Like

take a Freighter :smiley:

2 Likes

Not sure why but I do not think that making asteroid belts content even harder to see is a good thing… Bu that may be just me.

This patch broke so many things, it’s rather funny that CCP even calls out any fixes. :joy:

103 ERRORS in 50 minutes seems a bit much. How about fixing things that have been broken for a while?

*Yes, I have filed tickets…

1 Like

Hi there, I’ve taken a look at this and the station services are minimized to my Neocom
Is this not the case for you?

1 Like

Well, they managed to make PI more of a pain in the ass than it is worth. Can’t manage all your PI sitting in you home station, from the People and Places window. At the very least, you now have to fly to the system, go to the Warp To tab in overview, find your planets then right click on them in order to finally get to the ‘view planetary production’ to manage things. What GENIUS came up with THIS?

2 Likes

the feckin lol is CCP removed deep space bookmarks years ago, and now we gonna get more.

1 Like

Ok, this attempt has gotten old. If I could set AP for the site…

On 8 clients, same problem, does not minimize to the Neocom. I have tried logging out and back in, still have the problem. I have restarted the launcher, still did not resolve the issue.

This is on player owned structures, I have not tried it in NPC stations.

Ah, occurring for me in Upwell Structures! Thanks for the report, we’ll look into it

And we appreciate you doing so. This is listed in the known issues under the Known Issues thread, we are working on it now.

Is this a know B̶U̶G̶ issue? He’s hauling ₳₴₴!!!
Paladin%20Bug

1 Like

45771650591AU
So far it looks like I’m winning this contest.
It’s in Uedama.

3 Likes

Sweet space jesus…

1 Like