October Release - Known Issues

14:07 2019.10.08 Captain’s Log: 1353.67 AU from the nearest star. We finally managed to turn off the warp engine. We have a long way to go home.

2 Likes

Fuf, I’m saved. Never, never train a warp drive operation at 5.

2 Likes

Just an idea to consider: create new solar system at coordinates Lussy Lou will reach today :smile:
He is already somewhere in-between system space, according to 3D map :grinning:

Couldn’t accept a contract with a bookmark until I added another item to the contract

Were Vedmak BPCs always so dark…?

I cant log in to the game since update

2 Likes

Emerging Conduit in Unel was over 840,000,000AU from the gate I just warped in to…

1 Like

Emerging conduit in Dresi 35 billion AU away. Poor Orca on its way back to station is 13k AU ahead of me XD

Edit: Corpie has a blueprint that’s 400,000 cubic meters. Gonna be tough to loot…

1 Like

We appreciate everyone taking the time to post, but be aware the Conduit issue is known and we are currently working on a fix.

Please be sure to read the list of Known Issues at the top of the page before posting, it could help save a bit of your time. Thanks!

1 Like

This has been added to the known issues list above, and we are working on a fix now.

1 Like

I can’t launch the game anymore, it says “the client assigned to [my account] has closed unexpectedly”. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again but it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Too bad we don’t need deep safes in high sec.

1 Like

Please submit a bug report if you have not already. If it is impossible for you to get into the game you can submit one via our website, if so please try to include a screenshot of the error to help us pin point the problem. Thank you!

looted the ‘improved’ oversized armored cache:

much dissapoint

Guristas Standup Module Blueprint Armored Cache - is now 400.000m³
ain’t nobody got time to bring freighter to loot it

it was rather worthless before (20-90mil) and its only remedy was cuze one could open it and convert into blueprint inside DST/orca to save space
Dread Guristas Standup Variable Spectrum ECM which it gives blueprint for have no demand on market either

i’ll leave them floating in space from now on

tl;dr - issue - trash item became too oversized to pick up

4 Likes

Im having unrensponsive client, cpu at 18% (top i7) GPU maxxed at 100% (nvidia 1060) with even a single client …

could it be this: “Sun and Planet LOD-ing is causing an error log spam in the info tab of LogLite that may cause the game client to lag” ?

LogLite is a third party app? i dont have such a thing.
I cant remember the client being that unrensponsive, even though the GPU was always high, but not 100%
Issue exists even with anti-aliasing set to medium.

Anyone else having this issue?
Anything i should try/test?
Please dont tell me to make a bug report, i honestly cant be bothered…:slight_smile:

lowered some settings in system graphics driver, still low rensponsiveness from client, 100% utilization of gpu with just a single client on 1/4 of my 4k monitor. Never had unresponsiveness before, was able to run three clients at maxxed up settings. Lowering settings at both client and driver level doesnt seem to have an effect on load whatsoever, its not that much the load that is the issue, game is unrensposive … someone save me :stuck_out_tongue:

FPS lower than 10

Had the same problem earlier today running my 4K client. Re-installed my GPU drivers and everything works great again.

1 Like

thank you good man
Installed drivers from nvidia, didnt even reinstall just plain install and i got 100+ fps
thx a lot

1 Like

BM the location before they fix it xD: nice place to set a structure haha