October Release - Known Issues

Bruh thats nothing, I got one 180,000 AU off the sun.

Iā€™ve seen one at 22 Billion AU and another at 43 Billion Au.

I took a screenshot in Uedama earlier, 45.7 billion AU. I donā€™t know what others think, personally I find this particular issue really entertaining. This distance is over 723k light years.
For reference: the diameter of our galaxy is about 150-200 thousand light years.

2 Likes

CCP The Funk. I am flying an astero. when ever I jump from one wormhole to the next, the tactical overview is not displaying properly, the grid with the distances is gone. clicking from any other view back to tac fixes it but that is super annoying. I donā€™t know if it happens in K space but it is happening to me in J space.

1 Like

same hereā€¦tactical overlay button besides the Capacitor is showing ENABLED, but the TacOverlay is not activated on grid.

Shortcut Key and pressing the UI BUtton does nothing.
Jumping into another system fixxes it sometimes, but then it happens again.

Thanks for letting us know. We will investigate further but if you could enter a bug report via the in game F12 menu the next time you see this problem it would help out our investigation. If you - be sure to also attach a screenshot. Thanks!

and now the launcher is brokeā€¦again
sigh

Im not sure if this is a bug but whenever im on a gate, asteroid belt or relic site the sun is verry bright, its fine if im at a planet or in warp. Also getting random fps drops but i dont know if its related.
Heres a screenshot of me in a belt.

Since patchday yesterday I experience green flashy triangles on my screen. Very large originating from the center to the outside. This especially happens when docking to a station or structure.

I use 2 accounts at the same time and experience this at both accounts.

A relog helps a little. Have been resetting 64 bit/directX settings when I wasnt able to restart the client. Each time I go back to the settings, its back to Original though. This all on windows 10.

Spoke to ingame friend, who had the same flashy lights with only one account on a Linux pc. He too had the same problems logging in yesterday.

Has anyone already mentioned that it is almost impossible to fly Abyssal Filaments because Lag of Doom?

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/ph250j weird green flash lights

nearly unplayableā€¦ LAgĀ“s of Doomā€¦ :confused:

Game never even loads on Catalina OS X with fresh launcher

Hopefully the intel fix works today was running triglav conduits and the ability to get a lock on targets in dx9 is like glitchy slo mo , also was I watching the screen go in to late 90ā€™s rave mode and strobe , reminiscing about days of old.

Yes it was strobe lagged nightmare yesterday

After upgrade to MacOs Catalina the launcher is unable to launch eve.

Seems that structures that drop below 24 hrs of fuel remaining arenā€™t pinging out the notification to let owners know ?

Triglavian Survival Suits are still only available in puke green. Hope that known issue gets some love soon!
<3

I have the feeling, that targeting and salvaging the"conduit wrecks" goes much faster after the patch.
I salvaging with logistic cruiser.

Weā€™re aware of issues with Catalina at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience while we solve this