Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

That, Commander, is because you do not understand what Lord Sarum means when he says:

‘Labour acquisition expeditions’ is a euphemism for ‘slaver attacks’. That’s why they need ground troops. The ‘full reclaiming’ indicates that Floseswin IV will see the entire population subjected to this.

You should not have that faith in them, Commander. They have no interest in separating wheat from chaff. Their criteria is ‘Are they Amarr? If not, they’re chaff’. ‘Not being Amarr’ is the ‘crime’ for which they—and their children, and their grandchildren, and so on—are going to be punished. They have no need to ‘prove’ anything. They need only prove that they have enough weapons to force those people to obey, or die. That is all they ever prove when reclaiming entire planets.

There are uncountable masses of Minmatar slaves who have offered no resistance, and been harmed because their ‘masters’ have simply had a bad day. Or employed overseers and foremen who are sadists. Or they were deemed ‘good genetic stock’ so they were sent to the breeding facilities to be raped for the production of slave children—and when the child is born, it is taken away, and the rapes resume.

Ask them. Ask the Amarr if I am lying about such facilities. Ask them if I am wrong about what it takes to get sent there. Ask them if anything I have said is incorrect. I’m sure if it were, they’d be howling in outrage.