Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

It is hardly surprising that your response to the charge of Minmatar collusion contains its own accusation of heresy. Indeed, many loyal Imperial subjects have recently met their gruesome end as a consequence of such accusations leveled by their peers, vying for power. You attempt to wield the word “heretic” as your both an inquisitorial spear to supplant your fellow subjects and an impenetrable shield against their chastisement. I answer to the throne, not to you. The decision of what flavor of threat against our empire I need concern myself with is also categorically not yours to make. I’m a proud member of the Empire’s Militia and servant of the throne, charged primarily with furthering imperial interests in Metropolis and Bleak Lands. However, as the Gallente have now learned, the Imperial Militia is perfectly capable of deploying outside of our current theater of war to combat the enemies of the Empire and to further her interests. When whispers of Minmatar treachery reach my ears, it is a call to action. When the Empire calls, CTRLV will answer.

We who toil in service of the throne grow increasingly concerned of your careless words. You dare speak to me of heresy while insinuating that collusion with minmatar loyalists to defend their structures is an act explicitly sanctioned by the throne? The conflict in which Triglavians attempted (successfully on occasion) to abscond with our stars has concluded. I am not aware of a decree stating that the Empire’s subjects should feel free to collude with minmatar loyalists and help them secure their objectives so long as these subjects make noises about EDENCOM and the greater good. I tell you what though, why don’t we see what the throne actually has to say about this? Surely such a request for clarification is unnecessary. After all, you wouldn’t dare risk falsely representing the Empress’ position on this matter as a consequence of assumption, would you?

2 Likes