Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

First of all, considering an entity that is ran by a known for quite time long ago dishonorable woman, who would be detained for multiple slanders if she would be State citizen, to be associated with the State is simply insulting.

Now, about Raske herself. The Angel Cartel is known for representing themselves as respectful businessmen. Though, I doubt there could be earned some respect by associating with someone like Priano, yet, I guess some try to. I myself have learned a great deal about Cartel and operatives since at one time I myself was doing business with them. I guess they didn’t like FIO, and so did we in the State, and some deals were struck, some services provided, some FIO targets went boom. Unfortunately, our “business” was a bit cut short when my contact in the Cartel allowed himself quite indecent behavior and probably was even trying to recruit me - I don’t really know what exactly was it, I am not going to describe it in details, I’ll just say, that it was a final line and no more business was dealt. And most certainly I didn’t want to work for the lousy pirates, especially when they began behaving like a lousy pirates instead of “respectful businessmen”.

So answering on the direct question, where did I learn about Raske, I can say: from Mr. Caine. I maybe could try to investigate into more details, but I think you might even ask her yourself, if you’re not afraid of Cartel. I am not sure if she will admit it openly or not - but it’s worth trying, I guess? Just don’t do it in person, use your NeoCom… just as a precaution, unless you like playing with fire like me.

Another incident I was with Cartel is that another Cartel member DARED to threaten me. You know what I did? I quickly gathered crew, grabbed some guns and went to cleanse some Angel facilities from Caldari State. Many Cartel ships burned that day, even Cartel stations were… ‘disassembled’. I think I have made a statement.

And still after that incident whenever I see a known Cartel agent, I try to “poke them in the eye” just to see them wriggle and see if they actually will decide to do anything against me. Maybe I should just go on another expedition against Cartel?..

As I said, I like playing with fire, and if that will help me eradicate some of pirate scum from our cluster or shed some light on Cartel’s affairs to public - that’s for the better.